Bliss

Past AU!!!

Bliss definition: perfect happiness; great joy.

-----

3rd POV

Wednesday, 12:08 PM

William was sitting in his office, he was on his break so he wasn't really doing anything. Henry on the other hand, was bored out of his mind. Not to mention he's been a little touch-starved recently. 

.

.

.

Okay maybe more than just a little. *Sigh* Henry sat up and stretched. 'Maybe I should see if William is doing anything...' He got up and walked towards his partners office. He opened the door and William turned to look at him. His face immediately brightened when he saw Henry. "Hello love! How are you?" Henry blushed and smiled tiredly. "I'm feeling...a lot of things." He said with a chuckle, looking to the side while leaning against the door. William laughed softly but his brow furrowed. "Are you okay? Are you tired?" William said, walking up to him and closing the door, leading him away. Henry sat down in William chair and smiled again, a little weaker this time. 

"I'm fine, Will. I guess i'm just tired." William looked at his partner wearily. "No, you're not. There's something else, isn't there?" Henry stayed silent for a moment and then nodded. "Do you mind telling me what it is?" William said quietly, leaning on his desk next to Henry. "I guess you have a right to know, I've been a little...touch-starved recently, but it's no big deal-" "Henry Emily." Henry froze at the use of his last name and looked at William. "You need to stop hiding these things." Henry opened his mouth to protest but William kept going. "Fortunately, I might be able to help." Henry raised an eyebrow and sat up a little more. William walked toward the door and locked it, he looked over at Henry and smirked. 

Henry blushed.'Oh god what is he gonna do-' William walked back over and sat on Henry's lap, adjusting himself to face Henry. "It might not be much, but i'll try." William mumbled as he held Henry's chin in his fingers and kissed him. Henry was shocked, and was blushing madly. But, being so desperate for this, Henry accepted the kiss. He let everything go into it, soon enough he wanted more and bit William's lip, asking for entrance. William opened his mouth and Henry slipped his tongue in. "Mmm~" Henry mused, furrowing his brow and pulling William closer. They parted but only for a second to catch breath before connecting again.

The kiss gradually got rougher, both never wanting to part. A few minutes went by before William broke the kiss softly and started to kiss down Henry's jawline and onto his neck. "Hah~ Will~" Henry breathed out, moving his head so William had room to do his work. William started to bite and suck his neck, leaving hickeys wherever he went. "I would believe...that you have kept quiet about something to me..." Henry moaned softly as William became rougher with what he was doing. William paused and faced Henry. "Are you a virgin?" Henry stiffened at the sudden question and nodded slightly.

William smirked and kissed him before pulling away. 

"Then we'll have to fix that won't we?~"