1K View Special

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! But, this special is a chapter that contains NSFW.

So, to all you innocents out there,

Do yourself a favor and keep the innocence. (I'll give you a warning when it happens if you still wanna read the build-up) This was partially requested by SpicTe

------

Henry was at his house, and William was going out for a walk. It was a normal day. Henry was currently just scrolling through his phone, either watching game plays, listening to music or looking at old pictures of him and William. Then he got a message from William.

Hey babe, can you come to ****** St. ?

Why?

There's some dude following me, and I can't lose him.

Have you tried killing him?

I considered it, but #1, we're in public and #2, we have some space between us. If I were to try killing him, he would be able to run away and tell other people.

Okay, I'm on my way.

Henry shut his phone off and got his shoes on. He started to head over there. When he was a few feet away from the sign, he heard a muffled yell. 'Oh no-' Henry ran to where the sound came from and saw a phone on the ground along with a jacket. William's jacket. He opened the slightly cracked phone and went to messages. It had his contact and all the messages they had sent together. He put the phone in his pocket and tied the jacket around his waist. "William?!" He heard another muffled yell and a slight crash from a nearby alley. 

He ran towards it, and saw a man kissing William's neck, his hands being tied together with a rope and a blindfold on him, he had a gag in his mouth. He pushed the man off and punched him in the face as hard as he could, knocking him out. He rushed to William's side and took the blindfold off, removing the gag and rope. He fell into Henry's arms, shaking. "I-I didn't mean for him to-" William choked out, tears now starting to fall. "Shh. You didn't want him to. It isn't your fault. I'm not mad." William whimpered and buried his face into Henry's chest. He hugged him tightly and held him close as they walked back to the house.

~Time skip, at the house~

Henry unlocked the door and led William inside. Henry closed and locked the door as William went to their bedroom. Henry followed and saw William pressed against the back of the bed, eyes closed and knees to his chest. "You okay?" William shook his head and let out a shaky breath. Henry sat down in front of him and held his hand out. William took his hand and shifted himself so he was on Henry's lap. "Do you want to-" "I want you to wreck me." Henry blushed at William's words. "Wha..What for?" William looked at Henry. "He left a mark on me and I want you to replace it with yours. I never want someone else's marks on me. Only yours." William said, removing his shirt to show all the marks. Henry scowled, but smiled afterwards. 

Henry flipped William over and pushed him on his stomach. William grunted softly."Alright~" 

(Innocent people!!! Here is your warning!)

Henry pulled off his own shirt and started to attack William's neck, caressing William's sides. William groaned softly in response. Henry removed both their pants, and laid on top of William, one of his hands rubbing William's area. William moaned softly at the pleasure rushing into his body, soaking into the warmth that Henry gave. Henry bit and sucked hard onto William's neck, leaving it almost entirely full of hickeys. He started to softly kiss down William's back, stopping at the rim of his underwear. William shivered as Henry removed them, sliding off his own as well.

Henry started to stroke William's member and licked at the rim of his hole. "Ngh~ Daddy~" Henry licked over his entrance before swirling his tongue inside. William groaned and clenched onto the sheets. Henry stuck his tongue back inside his mouth and flipped William back over to face him. He held William's jaw softly in his hand and opened his mouth slightly with his thumb. He stuck three fingers in William's mouth. "Suck them, slut." He said, prodding at William's slightly wet hole. William sucked on Henry's fingers and swirled his tongue around them. Henry pulled out his fingers and stuck them all in William's hole at once. William let out a strangled moan. 

Henry smirked and thrusted his fingers as far into William as he could, connecting their lips as he did. He made-out roughly with William and only got rougher with his actions each time William moaned. He parted from William, still thrusting his fingers in and out. "D-Daddy please~" William moaned. "Please what?" Henry mused. "Please just f-fuck me already!" Henry smiled and flipped William over and pushed all the way in, pressing against William's body. William let out a loud moan. Henry pulled back out and started to thrust into William continuously, hitting William's sweet spot every time now that he knew where it was. William only screamed and moaned at Henry's actions.

Henry stopped thrusting and pushed even further into William's sweet spot. William's eyes rolled back and he screamed out Henry's name, already ready to release. Henry sat up and pulled William up on his lap, pressing into William harder. William moaned loudly. Henry pressed in as hard as he could and rubbed William's member. William screamed and released, his cum spurting out onto his thighs and the bed sheets. Henry let William ride him until he came as well, filling William up once again. He pulled out and William wrapped his arms around him weakly, Henry's liquid streaming pleasantly down his legs.

Henry lifted William's chin and kissed him softly. Then he looked at William directly. He saw his messy black hair, his tear stained cheeks, his beautiful lust-filled eyes. He smiled. "Are we done? Because I have a hunch that when you said 'Wreck' you meant it." William chuckled and pecked Henry's lips. "Yeah, you're right. I did mean it." Henry smirked and tackled William onto the bed, climbing on top of him in a dominant position. "Round two it is then." He said, kissing William like he never had.

William giggled and wrapped his arms around Henry. "I Guess so.~"