Sore

This was requested by Mal2582YTP  So a thank you to them! 

-----

*BEEP BEEP BEEP BEE-* 

"Shut up!-" Henry slammed his hand on the alarm, and got up, groaning. He looked over at his partner William. He was still sleeping peacefully, soft breaths were the the only sound coming from him. 'How the fu-' 

~Time skip, Henry is in the kitchen making coffee~

"Mmh..Henry...?" William mumbled, stirring awake. He heaved himself up, wincing. 'Fuck you Henry-' William thought, getting up with shaky legs and slowly walking into the kitchen. Henry saw movement in the corner of his eye and turned. He chuckled. William's legs were shaking and he was holding onto the corner of the wall. William saw Henry as he approached, smiling. He scowled. "Don't you dare even think about saying anything snarky." Henry laughed and raised an eyebrow. "Hey, don't blame me for this, you told me to do it." William blushed and narrowed his eyes before looking away.

Henry picked William up bridal style. "Wha- Henry! I can still walk-" "By the looks of it you were having trouble." William was sat down on the couch. William just sat there, not trying to protest anymore, because he knew that he would be overruled again. Henry sat down next to him, pulling him on his lap to face him. "Henry-" Henry put a hand over William's mouth before laying him down on his chest, arms wrapped around him. William grumbled. Henry just chuckled again. eventually Henry felt William's body relax and fall asleep, he looked down and saw his eyes closed. He sighed happily, and closed his eyes too.