I missed you.

Henry pulled away and grabbed William's hands, leading him to the exit. William slowly stood to a stop when he saw the exit. Henry looked back in confusion, and saw his lovers fear-written face. "Hey, Charlie and the others forgave you, remember? Everything will be okay." Henry said softly, leaning forward letting William rest his head on his shoulder. (Henry is taller than William, but only by a couple inches.) "Mmph..." William softly mumbled. Henry chuckled and led William through the front doors. William looked around, admiring the fresh scent of outside after being in that god-forsaken building for 30+ years. They both got in the car and Henry started to head toward his house. As they headed home, they stopped a few times to get supplies for William's wounds as he treated them while Henry drove.

~time skip, at Henry's house~

"Alright, we're here." Henry said, looking in the backseat to see William gazing out the window with his beautiful blue eyes, watching as some leaves were picked up softly and bounced back on the ground from the slight breeze outside. Henry smiled and climbed in the backseat, wrapping his arms around William's waist. William turned around slightly, just close enough for their faces to be centimetres apart. They both watched each others eyes for a moment before closing the gap between them. 'It hasn't even been that long since we did this, why am I wanting it to never stop?-' Henry thought, letting William slip his tongue in as they explored every crevice of each other. Henry's body got warm as he filled with lust and longing. The two got closer, until they were touching each other completely, the taller knowing he wanted more than just this. 'Screw it.' Henry thought as he shoved his hand down and started palming his partner. William gasped, his breath hitching, but he loved every second of it. Henry slipped his hand on his partners ass while grinding against him as he broke the kiss and whispered in William's ear. "Hey William," The submissive male groaned in pleasure, only turned on more by Henry's lust-filled voice. "Will you be my boyfriend?" Henry said as he slipped a hand down William's pants and started stroking his member. William only moaned out loudly in response. Henry smirked and bit down on his neck, leaving hickeys wherever his lips met. "Well?" William collapsed on Henry's shoulder. "Ngh, shit-" He mumbled, tightening his grip on Henry's shoulder. "Yes! Yes, please, just stop teasing me-" William breathed out as he looked at Henry with pleading eyes. Henry chuckled and led them out of the car and into his house, locking the door as he pushed William on the couch. Immediately Henry climbed on top of William, continuing his unfinished work.

William moaned out the dominants name multiple times, squirming often. The submissive male pleaded the taller to stop teasing, Henry ignored him, enjoying William's noises too much. William eventually had enough of this and pressed his mouth against Henry's, taking control as an attempt to get Henry to stop teasing. It did distract the taller for the time being before completely taking control over William's movements, pinning his arms above his head as he stripped the man leaving only his underwear. William gasped and struggled under Henry's grasp, though he wanted it to never stop. Henry smirked and took off his clothes as well. He removed Will's underwear, and prodded at his entrance, teasing the man even more. "What's my name?~" "Hah~ H-Hen-" Henry stuck a finger in. "Try again, slut." William whimpered while gritting his teeth and screwed his eyes shut. "What. Is. My. Name?" Henry said seductively, adding another finger. "D-Daddy~" William moaned softly. "Hm?~" Henry couldn't take William's panting silence and stuck the two fingers out and thrusted three back in, grabbing William's member as well. "DADDY!~" William screamed out in pleasure, opening his eyes to look at Henry. Henry hummed in approval as he took his underwear off and pressed his tip into William. William screamed again, clenching onto the fabric of the couch as he wrapped his legs around Henry's torso.

"H-Henry~" Henry slapped the males ass and pushed in further. "That's not what you call me, is it Will?" William whimpered, tears pricking at his eyes. "Let's do this again, shall we?" Henry said, pulling out and thrusting all the way back in. "W-what do you call me?" He said, taking pleasure into Williams tight walls around him. "W-What are you gonna do i-if I don't answer? Punish m-me?-" William stuttered, smirking at Henry as if to test him. Henry smiled and pulled out, grabbing a vibrator from the drawer behind him and sticking it into William, turning it on max. William jerked at the sudden change and squirmed under Henry's grasp, trying to get it out. Henry knew how much William hated teasing, so he wanted to test how long he could take it before he would start begging Henry to be inside of him again. "Like this?" Henry mused, taking his shirt from the floor and using it to tie Williams hands together. William moaned out his name continuously struggling even more as Henry stroked his cock, biting his neck in the process. William begged him to stop, moaning and squirming when Henry didn't. As much as He loved this, Henry removed the toy, much to William's relief.

William panted and looked at Henry, his long raven hair was messy and tangled, he was drooling and still had lust in his eyes, tears were rolling down his red cheeks, and he was starting to relax and go limp, already exhausted from just the teasing. Henry knew he wasn't done though. He grabbed William's legs and lifted them up onto his shoulders, immediately thrusting into William with no remorse. William screamed and clenched his fists hard, marveling at Henry's size and length. Before William could adjust, Henry was pounding hard into William, never letting a minute go by without his partners moans and screams. At least an hour went by of non-stop pounding and thrusting, before Henry pulled out. He picked William up and sat him on his lap, the smaller immediately falling onto the tallers shoulder. "Don't think i'm not done with you." Henry said, William barely hearing him over his panting and aching body. William smiled and weakly wrapped his arms around Henry. "Take me. You can do whatever you want to me, just please no more teasing." Henry smiled and flipped William over pushing him off his lap, so he was on his hands and knees. Henry slammed into his partner, thrusting at an in-human pace. William gasped, one of his arms almost collapsing instantly. Henry slapped Williams ass, grabbing his hair and pulling his head up, making sure he never fell. Henry angled in different directions occasionally, looking for the spot that drove William over the edge. Out of nowhere William screamed the loudest moan of pleasure Henry had ever heard. "RIGHT THERE DADDY, PLEASE~" He moaned out as Henry obeyed. Lets just say Henry found it.

"H-HENry- I-I'm- Ah~ cloSE~" William groaned, feeling the knot in him as he got weaker. "Oh really?~" Henry pulled out, leaving William with the knot. William whined at the loss and whimpered from the boiling sensation in his body. Henry pulled William back on his lap, kissing him passionately. He licked the submissive mans lip, asking for entrance. William denied due to the little energy he had left, still whimpering from his load inside him. Henry grabbed his partners member and covered the tip, making sure nothing came out as he bit down harshly on William's lip before parting. "P-please daddy-" William started, but was interrupted by the dominant male slapping his ass, he gasped and Henry shoved his tongue in his mouth. Henry sat William down on his member, carefully caressing his partners scars. William's moaned slightly louder as he did this, even though his wounds hurt. Henry took notice to this and turned to face William. "Are...you a masochist Will?" William blushed even more in embarrassment before slightly nodding. Henry smirked and dug his nails into his partners sides, hovering over his shoulder. Henry let go of Williams member and covered his partners mouth before he could release. "You're only allowed to cum when I say, okay?" William furrowed his brow and nodded, not wanting to know what would happen if he disobeyed. Henry grazed against William's sweet spot over and over, pressing into his sides more. "Hah~ H-Hen~" Henry pressed into a bruise on William's back. "Come on, I thought we went over this already~ You don't call me that William." William smirked and shifted his body so Henry pressed right onto his sweet spot. "Daddy~" Henry hummed in surprise and pressed in deeper. "Cum." William released all over Henry's stomach as Henry came too, filling his partner to the brim. Henry lifted William off and laid him down, covering his hole so nothing came out. He grabbed another little toy from his drawer, a butt plug. He stuck it into William and moved the hair out of his partners face as he softly kissed William. 

Henry picked William up bridal style and walked to the shower, turning it on and cleaned himself and William.

~After the shower~ 

William tried his best to stand, but Henry ended up having to help him. They both got dressed in comfortable clothes and laid next to each other, Henry spooning Will. 

Henry kissed the top of William's forehead.

"I missed you."

-----

okay yeah, this one is a bit long (*cough cough* 1630 words *cough*) 

...

uh, hope you guys enjoyed.

You guys can leave requests and dares in the comments (even though there is little to no people reading this shit-) so uh, yeah.

funtalkokbye-