You Are My Everything

Power: None

You smile at the world as a big white blanket covers the ground, large flakes still falling from the sky. It was as if you were inside a snow globe, the steady pace of snowflakes falling was peaceful to watch and you couldn't take your eyes away.

"First snow of the year." Steve says beside you, handing you a cup of hot chocolate.

"Hmm." You respond, in acknowledgement to him. You finally pull your eyes away from the crystal white world and up at his. He smiles down at you and rubs your back a little, the warmth of his palm was also nice. "Thank you." You say lifting the mug to show what you're thanking him for.

"Of course." He steps away and back into the kitchen, he was wearing black jeans and a blue plaid shirt. You watch him as he makes his way around the kitchen to get himself a cup of hot chocolate as well. Memorized by his smooth movements, you hit the jackpot by marrying him. He looks up and catches your eyes on him, a half smile forming on his face.

"I thought you were enjoying the view of the snow." He jokes.

"Now I'm enjoying you." You respond, he laughs and continues what he's doing. You glance back out the window. Getting an idea you squeal in excitement and put your mug down to run back to your room. Your actions confused Steve in the kitchen.

Returning you're wearing jeans, a jacket, scarf and gloves. Steve leans against the counter while taking a sip.

"And where are you going?" He questions.

"To see the snow first hand!" You pass him and out the back door, your boots crunching once they step outside. The cold air hitting your face and turning your nose red. You drag your feet through the snow to make a design. As Steve watches he notices you're making a heart, you point at the heart and then at him. He laughs and sets his mug down to go grab his shoes and coat. Once he makes it outside a snowball smashes into his face. Your loud laughter echo's as he rubs it out of his eyes.

Why not start a snowball fight with Captain America?

He looks over at you laughing, once you make eye contact you realize.

"Oh stars and stripes." You swear to yourself as Steve collects snow in his hands. You just started a war with an Avenger. He grins at you, but it was evil.

A large snowball comes flying at your face, you throw yourself out of the way into the snow below you. You chuck another snowball at Steve and he steps out of the way with ease. You jump to your feet to run but his arms wrap around your torso. You spin around fast enough to cause Steve to lose balance and both of you fall into the snow. You lay on top of him laughing at the situation you both found yourself in. He still has his arms around your waist as you both lay there in the snow. You find his eyes gazing at your face for a longer than normal period of time.

"You're beautiful, Y/N." He says, with an honest expression. You laugh it off.

"Yeah yeah." You try to pull away but his arms stay locked.

"I mean it...Every time I get a chance...I try to memorize your features like it's my last." He brings a hand up and tucks a strand of hair behind your ear. His thumb drags over your lips, up your cheek and along your hairline. As if at that moment he was putting every centimeter of your face to memory. You watch his eyes wander your face as he studies it.

"I love you." You quietly say to him, his eyes come back to meet yours.

"You are my everything."