Busy Bee

Powers: None

During this mission you were allowed to go along, you just had to stay on the aircraft. It made you happy that you could stay by Steve's side, instead of being home alone. The only downside is that Steve is busy so you only see him when he's going to bed. You have to understand he is busy with important matters. 

"Bye, love you." Steve quickly pecks your cheek and dashes out of the bedroom. Off he goes to the meeting to discuss plans with the rest of the team. Sometimes you would go and listen but nothing made sense. Sleeping in sounded nicer. Rolling over you grab your phone from the bedside and scroll through Instagram. Coming across a video called 'Getting Your Mans Attention'. Out of curiosity you click it and watch.

"Step One: Wear something you know he likes..."

You look towards the closet, following this video sounds fun. Jumping out of bed, you rush over to the closet and shuffle through the clothing. Pulling out the outfit you know drives Steve crazy and throwing it on the bed in front of you. 

"Perfect." You lay a pair of white heels next to Steve's favorite light blue dress. 

Going to the bathroom you apply a little more makeup than usual and style your hair nicer

Going to the bathroom you apply a little more makeup than usual and style your hair nicer. Then you go back to the bedroom and slip on the dress and heels. Looking at yourself in the mirror you give your butt a quick glance of approval and strut out the door.

"Step Two: Body Language..."

Luckily the meeting shares a wall with the kitchen, and that wall is glass. You know for sure Steve will see you if you're getting something from the kitchen. You walk with a little more swing in your step, strutting into the kitchen. You peek over at the glass, Steve wasn't looking in that direction but Bucky was. His eyes were as wide as saucers. He elbows Steve next to him and gestures to me, Steve and you make eye contact. Steve grabs Bucky's chin and turns his head to face away from you out of jealousy. You smirk and start making yourself a cup of coffee, dropping the sugar packet on accident, and bending down to pick it up. Hearing the kitchen door open.

"You're making it hard to focus, Y/N." Steve says from behind you. Turning to face him you lean against the counter. 

"I'm just making coffee." You roll your eyes at him and turn to open the cabinet with mugs. In an instant, Steve's behind you with his hand placed on the cabinet door so you can't open it. His nose is against the back of your head smelling your hair.

"Are you trying to make me jealous? Every man in that room couldn't take their eyes off of you." Steve breathes in your scent for a couple of seconds. 

"Is that so?" You play dub. Steve's other hand slides up your bare leg, dragging the dress up a few inches, you grab his wrist stopping him. "Aren't you suppose to be in a meeting?"

"I called a break." Steve quickly grabs your hips and spins you around to face him. 

"How long?" You ask and grabbing onto the front of his blue shirt. 

"An hour, we've got time." He then bends down and throws you over his shoulder causing you to let out a small scream. With his other arm, he pulls the back end of your dress down to cover your booty up more and starts walking in the direction of your room. "You drive me crazy Y/N."