I'd Like That

You hold your gun out as you make your way to your destination, checking every corner you pass. Steve is behind you, his shield strapped onto his arm as you carefully watch around you two. You check another corner."Clear." You say as you turn to him. Giving a hand signal that you're gonna breach the doors infront of you two. You just needed to go in and get a case with classified information and get out. You let Steve get in front, he kicks in the door. You both run in, you have your gun up and you look around. The room was empty, there wasn't a desk or any furniture like you were briefed.

"What the heck?" Steve looks at you confused. Suddenly a metal cover slides down over thedoor you both entered. You run up to it, throwing your shoulder into it, trying to break it in.

"Here let me." Steve grabs your shoulders to move you over to the side then he throws his shoulder into it, making small dents as he does. It wasn't breaking in like doors usually do for him. You notice smoke slowly flowing into the room, you start coughing.

"Steve..." You call out, he runs up to you as you fall to your knees. This smoke made you numb, you could barely hold your body up anymore. He holds you against him. He probably metabolized whatever it was better than I did,due to his abilities.

"Y/N!" He holds up your head to look into your eyes.

"I can't move." You were unable to move your body. "Get out of here, it's a trap." Your hand falls to your side. Your entire body went numb, slowly starting to get sleepy.

"No, I won't leave you." He leans against the wall with you in his arms. His body started to get numb eventually. You felt his body soften around you.

Darkness.

"I'm surprised she survived, we put enough toxins in there to kill an elephant." You heard infront of you. You felt so heavy. You could feel a hand grab your chin, pulling up your face.

"Don't touch her." You could hear Steve snap at the man. He's alive. He's okay.

"Oh wow, you're so scary tied up like that big man." The man teased. You felt him let go ofyour face and it falls back down. You crack your eyelids open, the light harsh against your eyes. You see Steve across the room, covered in chains. They almost wrapped him in them completely. You make eye contact with him, he finally notices you're awake. His arms pull against the chains.

"Look who's awake!" Another guy says, you look around groggily at the two men walking across the room. You were tied across from Steve. A simple chain attaching your foot to the cement floor. He reached at you, you pull away from him harshly. The man grabs the chain attached to your foot and yanks, the metal digging into your ankle and twisting. You cry out in pain.

"Y/N!" Steve yells out, struggling at the chains. You noticed his skin was all red, like the chains have been digging into his skin from his struggle. You feel tears fall from your eyes as the guy yanks harder, he pushes his boot into your ankle to make it worse. You felt a slight pop in the joint.

"Stop!" You cry out to him, he lets go of the chain and lifts his foot as he laughs at you.

"Didn't know I could make an agent cry so quickly." He snorts at you, you think your ankle was dislocated by now. Everything hurt. He kicks your foot and walks off. You cry as you cover your eyes, terrified to look at your destroyed foot. You knew it looks bad. You could hear Steve fighting the chains and his breathing picking up.

"Steve..." You look over, meeting his worried eyes.

"I'm gonna get us out of here." He says fighting some more.

"Steve..." You finally smile. "I'm fine." You lie to him, he knew you were lying. He stops and looks at you with a pained expression. You wince and glance down at your foot, it was swollen and deep purple. The joint was definitely popped. You take a few loud breaths. You look back up to his eyes, his pained expression was hard to see.