The Chase

You have the power of pyrokinesis = can make & control fire

Everyone but Steve and you were out for the night, they enjoyed going to big events that Tony hosted. You sat on one of the stools in the kitchen reading through your emails on a laptop. You hear the door open behind you. then feel a swift kiss on your cheek. Steve walks around the island and grabs a glass out of the cupboard. You glimpse up, noticing he was in his workout clothes which you loved to see him in. He fills the glass up with water and catches you staring from the corner of his eye.

"Did you say something Y/N?" He turns around and leans against the counter while bringing the glass to his lips.

"Nope." You say quickly and avert your eyes. You hear him set down the glass and stride over behind you.

"It's okay to check your boyfriend out, no shame in that." He spins you around on the stool and leans in, an arm on either side of you. You try your best to keep a smirk off your face.

"Steve, back up you're all sweaty." You laugh putting your hand on his chest, trying to push him away. Which was useless, he didn't move an inch. He smirks and leans closer, his breath on your ear.

"Would you get mad if I were to hug you?" You could hear the humor in his voice. You quickly jump up and duck under his arm, backing away slowly.

"I just took my shower for today." You throw your hands up in surrender, he takes a step towards you.

"So? I only want a hug." He takes another cautious step, you point your index finger at him.

"Steven Grant Rogers, don't you dare!" That's when you knew he already made the choice, he looks down at his sweaty shirt.

"It's not that bad." He takes another step, which causes you to sprint to the kitchen door. Slamming the door shut, placing your hand on the knob, and melting it so it won't open. You hear Steve twisting the doorknob on the other side.

"So that's how it's going to be, Y/N?" He asks from the other side of the door. You laugh, this just became a game for him. Backing away from the door when his fist creates a hole in the wood, you turn and run down the hallway. Hearing the door come off its hinges, when you turn the corner. Knowing Steve is close behind, you make your way to the workout room before you can slide the doors shut Steve wedges his hands between them. You lose the battle and the doors fly open, falling back onto the wrestling mat. Steve marches over and leans over you. "You can take another shower with me later." He wraps his arms around you, laughing as he puts his face in your neck dragging his lips across your collarbone.

"Steve-" You moan, gripping his hair with one of your hands.

We're cut off by the sudden outburst of Tony from the kitchen.

"CAN YOU BOTH STOP BREAKING STUFF WHEN I'M GONE?!" Tony screams out, Steve and you both start laughing. He gives me a quick kiss and stands, pulling you with him.

"Let's get out of here."