Ah. Hogwarts it is....I guess

"Rose?! You ok?!?" Doctor's voice yelled into the darkness of the TARDIS. The famous blue police box had crashed into something and the power got knocked out.

"Yeah...I'm fine. Where are we?" Rose's voice said back.
"I believe we're still in the TARDIS." The Doctor replied, grinning.

"Well yeah. But where is the TARDIS?" Rose called.
The Doctor managed to stand up. Which caused few crashing noises as he moved. A symphony of crashes followed The Doctor as he tried to make his way to his brown trench coat and with Rose trying to follow him in the darkness.

He finally managed to slip his trench coat on and make it to the door.
"Rose, to answer your question...I have no idea."
And with that he opened the door and the TARDIS flooded with light as they ran out. 

And then The Doctor ran into a tree and fell to the ground.

"Doctor! Are you ok?!?" Rose cried as she ran over to help him up.
"Yup! And I think I figured out where we are..." he said, rubbing his forehead and looking towards the huge castle some amount of yards away.
When Rose saw what he was looking at, she looked at him and asked " Why is there a castle in the middle if nowhere, and why are you looking at it like that?!?"
"Well... C'mon! Hogwarts it is....I guess!" he said before bolting off towards the castle.