Ok. We're younger now....

---------------------
They walked in through the big oak doors of the Entrance Hall. We saw a big crowd of kids, who, for some reason, were only about half a yard shorter than The Doctor. He turned round to see Rose, looking around in puzzlement. Then she looked up at him, and they got the first good look at each other since we got here, since it was pouring rain outside. She gasped and clapped her hand over her mouth, just as he figured out what happened.

They had become teens. 14 years old by the looks of it.

"May I have you attention please?" a stern kind of voice said. They spun around to see a woman in emerald green robes and a tight bun. It was none other than Professor Mcgonagall. Of course.
"Who's that?" Rose whispered as she walked up behind The Doctor. "And why are you grinning like you know everything about where we are?"
His madman grin faltered a tiny bit at that comment as he said, "You would know the answer by know if you had been listening, and I do know everything about this place Rose Tyler, well....almost everything..."

"Of course you do...also you look 17."
"Really!?! Brilliant! Also you're about 14 now."
"Yeah...wait...what?"
"14. You. I think whatever caused the TARDIS to crash here, may have also dragged us or something like that..."

By now Mcgonagall was leading the first years through another set of doors into the Great Hall. The Doctor slipped around back so he could speak to Dumbledore before the sorting, gesturing to Rose to follow.

Once  they reached the staff table, there was a loud crash of doors flinging open and in stepped a man wearing a coat kinda like The Doctor's , except less awesome, with scraggly dirty blond hair, and the two eyes, one brown, and the other...wellll...it was strapped around his face, with the electric blue iris whizzing about the hall trying to see everything.

------
They stood amongst the first years, which was weird enough as it is. The Doctor figured they should still get sorted with them while they were going to do it anyway.
After the hat's song, Dumbledore started talking about how the forest was forbidden, which was said as he looked at The Doctor, his eyes twinkling in that way that they do, as if they had crossed paths before.

He introduced the man who came in, as Mad Eye Moody the new DADA professor ,which The Doctor had already figured out, welll....along with knowing what will take even Hermione Granger months to learn.
Anyway he just finished talking and the sorting began.
The Doctor was fidgeting the whole time. Of course he was. He was in a great, big, bloody castle with all kinds of weird thing to see and explore and to mess with. He wanted to see it all.

"Tyler, Rose."
The Doctor snapped back to reality when he heard Rose's name.