~13~

Ever wonder what a dying rabbit sounds like?

It sounds like Cross and Killer screaming after being told off by Nightmare for trying to kill you.

"Boss! I'm sorry! I'm sorry!"

"Sorry? Sorry?! YOU ALMOST KILLED (Y/N)!" 

You look up from the (Favourite food, or F/F) that Nightmare had gotten Horror to make you at the mention of your name.

"I just don't get it! What does she have that we don't?!" Cross exclaims, making Killer glare at him and then promptly smack him over the head. "Ow!"

"Is that what this is about?" Nightmare said.

"Uh... maybe..." Killer mumbles, looking away. Nightmare facepalmed.

"Have you ever thought that maybe I'm just not into guys?!" he hissed. The two of them looked dumbfounded.

"You guys are stupid," Dust says, walking into the room. Neither of them actually argue although Killer glares at him. At least you think he did, it's hard to tell when he doesn't have eyelights.

Nightmare sighs, then looks over to you.

"You done eating yet?" he asks. You shove the last bit of (F/F) into your mouth and give him a nod, making him snort in amusement.

"Graceful," Dust says, sarcastically. You swallow.

"Hey, don't give me that, I rarely get to be myself, you know," you say, immediately realizing that sounded really depressing, so you add, "I'm always being followed around by the press, after all."

"Right..."

"Anyway, thanks to Cross and Killer being idiots, you can't really go back to your AU anymore," Nightmare says. "Would you like to stay here?"

"Sure, why not? I could use a break," you state.

"Great! Do you still need a guide to get around?" he asks you.

"Yes, I do. I'm going to get lost in three seconds if I get to wonder around on my own in here." He laughs, which was a bit surprising.

"Alright then," he says once he's calmed down again, wrapping a tentacle around your wrist, tugging lightly. "Let's get you to your room now."

(Words: 328)

I know it's short, motivation left me and I was trying to figure out what to write. I'm sorry.