~8~

🖤

It's been a while and I still haven't seen (Y/N) come down for breakfast. Is she still asleep? I should probably go check on her. 

"Where are you going?" I glance over at Cross.

"In case you haven't noticed, our guest still hasn't shown up," I snap back. "I'm going to go get her."

"I'll come with you!" Cross exclaims.

"Alright..."

💛

The person hiding behind the door... Their energy is just like her's. We hung out all the time, but I could tell Nightmare had a crush on her.

Nightmare... 

It hurts to see him like this. If only I had tried harder, I could have saved my brother.

"I'm not toying with you," it's a girl's voice. She speaks firmly, but with a gentle tone. 

"If that's true, then why don't you show yourself!" Ink shouts back. She opens the door just a little further then steps in.

"What's your name?" Blue asks.

"Tell me your's first," she says calmly. 

"I'm Blueberry, this is Dream, and that's Ink!" Dream facepalms and Ink scowls at Blue.

It's clear that they don't trust you. Well, except for Blueberry, who seems too trusting for his own good. To be honest, you're worried about what kind of trouble he could get into because of this. 

You decide to use be honest, but stop forcing yourself to express the emotions you feel like you normally do. You introduce yourself.

"Nice to meet you," Blueberry exclaims. You look around. You probably shouldn't be here.

"It's nice to meet you too."

"So why are you here?" Ink says.

"Do I need a reason for curiosity?" 

"Haven't you heard the saying, 'curiosity killed the cat?'" Ink sneers.

"Do I look like a cat?" you counter. You hear Dream cough. 

"No, you look more like a bird, or an angel, but with one wing," Blueberry says, innocently. You were confused for a few seconds before realizing he can't see the other wing. You don't really feel like correcting him.

Ink facepalms in response.

"That is... nevermind," you cut yourself off. You thought you heard someone outside. 

"So... is Nightmare keeping you here, or are you staying because you want to?" Dream asks. Odd question.

"Uhm, I-" 

"(Y/N), what are you doing here?"

Oh no. Oh god please no.

(Words: 382)

And uh, this is where the chapter ends. My motivation and creativity have committed self-die, so uhm, it was hard to write a long chapter. I tried to make it enjoyable anyway.