How They Found Out

Tendō & Ushijima-"I'm gonna go get some more chips

Tendō & Ushijima-
"I'm gonna go get some more chips." Semi informed before standing up and leaving the lounge room, entering the kitchen instead.

Semi, Shirabu, Ushijima and Tendō were hanging at Semis house on a Saturday afternoon. Everything was normal so far. No one was aware of Semi and Shirabus relationship yet, well at least that they knew of.

"Shirabu." Tendō spoke. Shirabu didn't even acknowledge him, his gaze locked on his phone in his hands.

Why? Oh, maybe because it was just supposed to be Semi and Shirabu hanging out today but some people had to come over and crash the party. Shirabu was obviously pissed at them for doing so.

"Shirabu." Tendō tried again. No response.

"Shirabu!" Tendo yelled. Still nothing.

"SHIRABU!"

"WHAT! What the actual fuck do you want?!?" Shirabu yelled back.

"Name the first thing that comes into your head. Go!" Tendō says, snapping finger guns at Shirabu.

"Daddy!" Shirabu yelled out. Tendō did tell him to say the first thing that comes to mind and that was it. The situation would've ended well if Semi wasn't just around the corner, in hearing range too.

"Yeah?" Semi asked, poking his head around the doorway and walking in with new bowls of chips.

Semi quickly remembers Tendō and Ushijima are there and slaps his free hand on his mouth. The room remained in silence as the four boys try the realise what just happened. That was until Tendo broke the silence.

"Yo, what the fuck-"

"No."

The looks on the other three boys faces were enough to make Ushijima laugh. Yes, the Ushijima Wakatoshi, laughed.

Taichi, Yamagata and Reon-
"Where the fuck are those two?!" Yamagata exclaims as he tries and fails to call Semi for the 4th time.

"I don't know! They were supposed to be here 15 minutes ago."  Taichi responds, tucking his phone into his pocket after giving up on calling Shirabu.

Just as Yamagata was going to continue ranting about how Semi and Shirabu were late, the club room doors open and Shirabu walks in.

"There you are! The others are waiting for us at the cafe already, what took you so long?!" Taichi exclaims.

"Sorry, I was doing...stuff." Shirabu mutters.