Tendō-The Ultimate Wing Man

"Brooo! Your gonna wanna hear this!"

"What's up Tendō?"

"Shirabu had total gay panic today!"

————————————————————

Eita POV:

Ugh, I look over towards the clock and see I have 5 minutes left until the bell.

'Thank fuck, it's been hours stuck in this hell hole'

Morning practise today was weird. Ever since I admitted to Tendō that I like Shirabu, he has been giving Shirabu and I glances and often looking back and forth between us. Don't get me wrong, I still despise Shirabu for stealing my position as setter but maybe in the future we can get past that, he is still a little salty bitch all the time though.

I was zoned out, thinking about Shirabu, when I was broken out of my trance by everyone around me starting to stand up and grab their bags. I do the same and start leaving the classroom.  Afternoon practise today has been cancelled due to the coach having to run home for family issues or something.

Speaking of practise, Shirabu was acting real weird today as well. After he got changed this morning he left really quick and then Tendō followed right after him, considering they left the club room before me, it was weird to see them arrive at the gym after I did.

'I'll make sure to ask Tendō about that later'

After about a 10 minute walk, I arrive at my front door. There is a black car outside, meaning Rei must've come over. I haven't seen Rei that much lately so I'm glad she came over today. I grab my keys and unlock the front door, walking in.

"I'm home!" I yell, sliding my shoes off and putting my bags down near the shoe rack.

"Is that Eita I hear?" Rei yells back, jumping up from her spot on the couch and making her way towards the front of the house.

"It sure is! Hey Rei, how you been?" I ask, trying not to be rude and going upstairs straight away like usual.

"Eh, not bad, the cafe has been hectic recently."

"Ah, that has both pros and cons, aye?"

"Yeah, I mean it's great having notice for the cafe but at the same time now I've got to hire more workers because I most certainly do not have enough right now!" She complains to me.

"Ah, that must be stressful for you, right?"

"It sure is. Enough about me, how was school?"

"Honestly wasn't too bad, same as usual, except today afternoon practise was cancelled, if you couldn't tell already"

"Ah, I though so! Anyways I would love to chat more but Anita and I are making some brownies and I think she's nearly done with the batter, I gotta go help her out. Kai is upstairs in her room by the way."