The Morning

Eita POV:

Eita POV:

The bright sunlight peaked through the blinds on my window waking me up.

'Ugh, I'm too tired'

"Oi, shit head wake up." I hear my favourite kouhai speak next to me, gently nudging me on the shoulder. Damn, that morning voice though.

Hearing Shirabus voice made me realise that I wasn't in my room but his instead. I open and rub my eyes as the memory's of last night flood into my head. I look to my right to see a sleepy Shirabu sitting up in the bed.

'Oooh I have an idea'

I playfully smirk and wrap my arms around Shirabus waist, pulling him back down onto the bed and closer to me, I snuggle into his chest.

"Five more minutes." I mumble into his chest.

"No. Get up." He rips my arms off from around his frame and pushes me away by my head.

"Nooooooo!" I whine.

"Noooooo!" He mimicked before stepping out of the bed and stretching.

A slight yawn slips through my lips as I sit up in the bed. As I'm rethinking everything from last night, I remember when Shirabu and I were outside, dancing and singing. God, i would love to replay that moment. A small smile unconsciously made its way along my mouth, of course not going unnoticed by Shirabu.

"What are you smiling about Semiiii?" Shirabu asked, snapping me out of my memories.

"Wha?! Oh, um, nothing. Don't worry about it." I responded.

"I wasn't worried about it, I was curious. There's a difference." Shirabu snarkily remarked.

"Mhm, whatever. What time is it?" I question, arching my back and stretching my arms out. Shirabu checks the time before answering.

"Uhhh, 8:23 AM." He finally replied.

"Ah ok."

"Let's go get breakfast." He dictated before leaving the room.

I move my legs out of the bed and place them on Shirabus cold, wood floor. It just keeps getting colder, doesn't it? I slowly drag myself out of the room and downstairs. Walking into the kitchen I see Shirabu searching the cupboards for something to eat.