The Cafe

"Shirabu?"

"Oh fuck no"
————————————————————

"Oh fuck no"————————————————————

Eita POV:

I park the car some where on the side of the road and turn off the car. I unbuckle myself and get out. Akina gets out and unbuckles Kai, helping her out of the car and holding her hand, to keep her close.

I make sure I have my things and start making my way to the cafe to meet up with Rei, my future sister-in-law.

On my way there I see a familiar face. My rival, who also just so happens to be my adora-wait what, NO! My annoying kouhai, Shirabu Kenjirō.

He seems to be walking with two girls, seemingly younger than him. One of them seems to be talking to him while he is staring of into no where, with a confused look on his face. Shirabu seems to be giving the youngest looking one a piggy back. Wait am I witnessing....soft Shirabu?!?!? That is definitely not a common sight to see!

The girl on his left seems to be trying to get his attention, while he was ignoring her, probably not on purpose.

"SHIRABU KENJIRŌ!" The girl screams.

"AH!" Shirabu yelps.

'Oh my god, that Yelp was cute! Wait no! Why am I thinking that, if anything that Yelp was annoying and loud!'

"What the fuck Kenji! What were you zoning out about?!"

''Kenji' pffft- wtf.'

"What?"

"Ooh~ were you thinking about a duuuude?" The girl says, a smug smirk on her face. 

'A dude? Why would he be thinking about a dude? Shirabu is straight! Right?'

"What? NO! Ugh, just, stop talking Michi, god"

''Michi' was that her name?'

"Ugh fine, you're no fun, anywho, we're here"

"Where?"

"The North Pole." She says sarcastically.

"Huh?"

"The cafe dumbass, where else!" The girl screams.