Meetings The Semi's

"You'll get to meet my family!"

"Multiple Semis? No thank you."
——————————————————

" ——————————————————

3rd Person POV:

After leaving Shirabus house, Semi drove them both to his house so he could change. The whole ride Shirabu was a nervous wreck. But why? It's not like he's dating Semi, so why is he so nervous to meet his family. He doesn't have to make a good impression, Semis probably talked shit about him to his family so they probably already think he's bad.

Shirabu was visibly tense and Semi of course noticed it. Who wouldn't notice it, considering Shirabu had his hands clenched shut resting on his knees and he hasn't spoken a word the entire drive, not even to join Semi when he shit talked a bad driver.

"Yo, Shirabitch. You good?" Semi asked, trying to cover the concern in his voice.

"Hmm? Oh, yeah. I'm good." Shirabu replied.

"Are you sure? You're like super tense right now." This time, Semi didn't hide the concerned tone and Shirabu picked up on it. He relaxed a little and unclenched his hands before responding.

"Ah, I was...I uh, didn't notice?" Shirabu tried to cover up his nervousness.

"Damn dude, it seems like you're nervous or som- are you nervous?" Semi asked clearly amused.

"No. Why would I be nervous?" Shirabu remained adamant on hiding his nervousness.

"I don't know. It is you're first time meeting my family." Semi pointed out like Shirabu hasn't noticed yet.

"You say that like we're dating." Shirabu sneered.

"Not yet." Semi muttered under his breath.

"What was that?" Shirabu asked clueless.

"Oh nothing. Anyways we're here!" Semi changed the subject.

Shirabu gulped before unbuckling his seatbelt and opening the car door, Semi doing the same thing. The two boys made their way towards the front door and Semi unlocked it with the house key attached to his car keys. He twisted the doorknob and pushed open the front door, walking in he announced his arrival.

"I'm back!" Semi yelled out.

"Ah, Eita. You're home, how was it?" A tall girl with light grey toned hair came from around the corner. She was a little taller than Semi and her hair and eye colour matched the tips of Semis hair.