Dance?

"Semis staying the night."

"Are you two gonna fuck?"

"I could ask the same thing about you and Hishoko."

"Fuck off."

Eita POV:

Eita POV:

The next hour or so was spent talking with Shirabu whilst everyone talked to each other. Shirabu and I didn't know anyone there so we were left to talk, eventually we got bored and went upstairs to Shirabus room.

I can't even deny it anymore, Shirabu looks insanely attractive in that outfit. He should wear a skirt more often. When he first opened the front door it was like I fell in love with him all over again.

'Wait. Love?'

'I'm not in love with Shirabu, it's just a crush.'

'Actually never mind, I'm undeniably falling in love with this boy.'

"Mi-"

"SEMI!" Shirabu yells, breaking me out of my train of thoughts.

"Yeah?"

"I asked you a question."

"Ah, I'm sorry, I zoned out!" I said apologetically.

"It's fine."

"What did you ask?"

"Oh, I noticed it was getting dark. I wondering if you wanted to stay the night?"

I think I just stopped working. My crush just invited me to stay the night?! I look over to the window, seeing how dark it is outside I return my gaze to the ethereal boy in front of me.

"Ah, if you don't mind. That would be great." I reply,a small smile resting on my lips. Shirabu smiles back softly.

"I wouldn't mind, I don't think my sisters would either." He replied.

"Okay. You know Shirabu, we don't actually know each other that well, do we?" I ask, he thinks for a second before replying.

"No, I guess not."

"Do you wanna okay 20 questions? We can get to know each other better."

"Hmm, sure. I'll go first, favourite colour?" He asks.

"Red, you?"

"Green. Favourite food?"

"Your onigiri specifically. Middle name?"

"Don't have any, siblings?"

"Just a younger and older sister. How long have you known you're gay?"