Bonus Chapter- Tendō and Michiya

"Ow! Anygays, you! The one with the red hair! Come here." Michiya yells, getting Tendōs attention.

Tendō then follows Michiya into the room next to the lounge room.

Around 2 minutes later I spot Tendō and Michiya zooming up the stairs towards her bedroom, whispering some shit about "Okay so here's the plan." They're both weirdos so I just let them do their thing.

Ever wanted to know what this two idiots were up to? Well here it is~
——————————————————

Tendō was having a conversation with Ushijima about why Oikawa should've gone to Shiratorizawa when he hears Shirabu's sister

"You! With the red hair! Come here." She calls out to him.

Well at least he thought she was calling out to him, he was the only person with red hair after all.

She starts walking into the next room, motioning for Tendō to follow her. Tendō has no idea what's happening or what she wants, she could be taking him there to murder him but he still follows. If she attempts to kill him, he would gladly accept it, with open arms too.

Michiya steps aside, allowing Tendō to walk in. As soon as Tendō is far enough away, Michiya swiftly shuts the door behind him and locks it.

"Yo, so why am I—" Tendō starts before being interrupted by Michiya.

"You're Tendō. Right?"

"The one and only~"

"So you were the one my brother was talking about with Semi."

"Woah, woah, woah. Dial it back a little. What were they saying about me?"

"They were talking about how they overheard you saying something along the lines of SemiShira."

"Ah, yeah. Twas me."

"So you ship Semi and Kenjirō too, huh?"

"Yeah! Of course I ship th- wait did you say too?"

"Oh my god! I ship them too!"

"Wait you do?!"

"Yes!"

"Ahhhh! Oh my god! We totally have to get the together!"