Da sleepover begins ig

"So, you're telling me, you and Daichi, are not dating...?"

"No, we aren't dating."

".....are you sure?"

————————————————————

3rd Person POV:

Almost everyone had showed up at Tendōs house by now, they were only waiting on Kuroo, Kenma, Suga and Shirabu. Tendōs parents were out on a business trip so he could have as many people over as he wants.

Everyone was chilling around Tendōs lounge room, caught up in conversation and eating snacks, when they heard the doorbell.

Tendō, being Tendō, told Semi to get the door. Why? Oh, because Shirabu messaged him 5 minutes prior, saying he'll be there soon, so Tendō knew it was Shirabu at the door. Semi gets up from his spot on the couch, leaving his conversation with Iwaizumi, and making his way to the door and opening it.

"Oh hey, look it's Shiraboobs!"

"Fuck off Semi." Shirabu retorts before pushing past Semi and walking into the house.

"Nice Eita, nice" Semi whispers under his breath before following Shirabu into the lounge room where the others are.

Shirabu and Semi join the others in making conversation with the people from other schools. Before they know it, thirty minutes have passed and Suga, Kuroo and Kenma still aren't there. Kuroo and Kenma already told Tendō they would be late but no one knows where Suga is.

"Hey Daichi? Do you know where Suga is?" Tendō asks Daichi. Daichi checks the time on his phone and notices that Suga still isn't here yet.

"No, I don't. I'll give him a call and ask where he is." He responds, scrolling through his contacts, looking for Suga.

"Thanks Daichi. Oi, put it on speaker too!"

"Uh sure?"

Daichi finally finds Sugas contact,

💕✨👑Queen Suga👑✨💞

,and gives him a call. After a few rings, Suga finally picks up.

"Hey bitch! Sup?" Suga calls through the phone with ✨immaculate✨ energy.

"Hey Suga, you're on speaker so don't say anything weird." Daichi warns.

"Or what? You'll spank me?" Suga teases through the phone before realising what he just said. The room falls silent.