65-Prank

Clementine

I was board out of my mind. I thought about this one video I watched about this girl who pranked her husband by when they were arguing she'd just pull out a titty just to see what he'd do. Let's do that. But what would we be arguing about though. I then got an idea. I texted Kali asking her to call me at 12 (it was 11:57) she asked why and I told her the whole plan and she was down with it. I went back upstairs to our room and crawled inside the big golf soda can chair.

"What're you doing today?" He asked

"I don't know, this is my last free day before the camp opens up so I don't really know."

"We could go to 6 flags?"

"Eh, I don't feel like walking nowhere."

"We could play call of duty." He said getting in the chair with me 

"Yeah that works-"

Then Kali called me but I changed it to "unknown" in case Tyler was looking.

"Hello? Nothin just chillin...I mean I'm down but not here...I'm with a friend..."

I felt Tyler tapping me.

"I can't...like I said my friend's here...maybe tomorrow night...alright...bye..."

I hung up.

"What the fuck was that?!" He said mad

"What?" I asked pretending to not know what he was talking about

"You said you were here with a friend-nigga I'm not your friend. I'm your boyfriend-"

"So you are my friend. Besides what does that have to do with anything."

"Because you could've said you were with your boyfriend soon-to-be committed to boyfriend."

"Ok I'm not seeing the issue-"

"You telling whoever that was that I'm your friend is implying that you don't wanna say you're with your boyfriend which is sus."

"It's not sus, I was just saying I was here with a friend-are you not my friend?"

"No! I AM NOT YOUR FRIEND. Why would you be in a relationship with me if we were just fucking friends-"

I lifted up my shirt showing me my tiddies. He just stared at them then at me.

"Why the fuck are you doing this shit?"

I shrugged. He pulled the shirt back down.

"Don't try to distract me while I'm mad at you; who were you talking to."

"Just a friend-"

"SO YOU'RE JUST GOING TO PUT ME AND HIM UNDER THE SAME FUCKING LABEL?!"

I pulled my shirt up again.

"Clementine!" 

"What? I'm just airing myself out."

He just stared at them and licked his lips. You could tell he was trying to hold back his smile.

"Stop! Stop, I'm trying to be mad at you." He said smiling 

"I'm not doing nothing-"

"Nah deadass; call that person back and tell them I'm your BOYFRIEND!" 

I sighed and shook my head calling Kali back but I put her on speaker.

K: Hey girl did it work

C: Sure did nigga was in his feelings-

T: KALI?!

K: Hey T

T: What the fuck was this

C: Basically I just pranked you cause I'm the queen of fucking pranks

K: I'm glad you got him but I gotta studio appointment in a few I'll talk to you later mama

C: Alright bye love

I hung up and Tyler was just staring at me.

"Any back talk...it's quiet ain't no back talk."

We just laughed. But he lifted up my shirt again and laid his head on my tiddies.

"Get up Tyler."

"Nah lemme bathe in this."

I just laughed. 

That night 

I was scrolling through instagram and noticed a post by XXL that said "MF Doom dies at 49" 

"Oh wow."

"What?" Tyler asked

"Villain died."

"Oh shit like; doom?"

"Yeah."

"How'd he die."

"It doesn't say. But that shit sucks."

"I know; fuck. I remember meeting that nigga with earl and the rest of OF it was tight as hell; that nigga called me T-boogie. He was everything."

"I know babe."

"Damn."

Just a throw away chapter but REST IN POWER DOOM