53- Went to 6 flags

She walked down from the bed and looked in the closet for some clothes. I watched her movements are she picked out an outfits. She caught me staring and flicked me off before laughing.

"You fucking retard." I yelled

"A sexy retard at least." She shrugged

Wasn't wrong. She got dressed and changed. I walked down too and sat in the beanbag chair as she did her make up.

"Can you play some music or something?" She asked

"Yeah."

I got up and went over to the speakers. I plugged up my phone to it and played Can't let go by Parris. It played throughout the room and I danced to it while Clem just lip synced it.

"Here." She said handing me a bracelet

We made one for each other in art in 10th grade.

Clementine

He took the bracelet and slid it on his wrist. I did the same and stood up.

"Gimmie a kiss." He said

I leaned in and he burped in my mouth.

"Ew Tyler." I said shoving him

"Alright for real this time."

"No."

"Seriously I won't do it again."

I shook my head and started to walk away. But he pulled my arm and kissed me.

"See?"

I tried to hold back my smile but failed.

"Stop making me soft nigga. I'm gangsta."

"You ain't gangsta when I make you mint tea; but we ain't ready to have that conversation yet."

I laughed and grabbed my blue care bear backpack. We left the bedroom and went to the garage. Tyler ended up driving and I played DJ. We got to 6 flags and got our passes. 

"What ride you tryna go on first." Tyler said

"Fireball."

"Bet."

He grabbed my hand and we went to the direction of the the ride. We stood in line and whatnot and once it was our turn he chickened out a little bit.

"Come on T!"

"Do you see how high that thing goes. And on top of that it goes upside d- no, no way."

"Tyler please! We just waited in that line. You pussy."

He didn't like being called pussy. Like at all. He sighed and sat in the seat next to me. We rode the ride and I ended up being more scared than him. 

"Never again. Honestly I ju- I could've- no."

"And I'm the pussy."

"I'm fine with being a pussy. If it means I don't have to go on that deathtrap. Then so be it." 

He chuckled and we continued to walk around the park going on mini rides playing games and stuff.

"I want that shark." I said pointing at the shark stuffy

"I can't play basketball. You know that."

"Can you try at least? I really want it." 

"Fine."

All he had to do was get 3 shots in the basket. He paid the guy and he got his balls. Hehe. He concentrated as he shot one. It went in!

"Just 2 more baby."

He got another ball and that went in too. At this point I'm ecstatic. I watched as he threw the last one and it also went in. I smiled and jumped around.

"We want the shark." I chimed in 

The guy got it and handed it to me.

"Thank you Tyler." I said kissing him

"Slight work."

No comment. Anyways we walked around the park some more and it was starting to get dark.

"I'm hungry."

"Me too. Look wanna go in there?" He asked pointing to a little diner type place

"Yeah."

We walked there and I got chicken tenders and a sprite while Tyler got a burger and coke. Once we got our food we found a seat and sat down.

"How's your album coming?" I asked

"It's pretty good, I have about 4 songs done. I just got to talk to a few people to get them on the album."

"Cool. Who you gonna put on it."

"I'm hoping Charlie Wilson. There's this one song Playboi Cartie would sound amazing. Oh and Kanye. And some other people."

"That's so cool."

"What?"

"That you now have the ability to put like, music GODS in your songs. I'm so proud of you."

He smiled and tilted his head blushing. We both laughed.

"Yeah, that shit is crazy. I never would've thought I actually be able to say I charlie wilson, Phareall, Kanye, ect on my songs."

"Definitely." I said taking a sip from my drink

"But what about you how's your camp going."

"It's going. A lot of business stuff that I don't wanna deal with but as soon as that's over the fun stuff starts so."

"Why don't you just get someone else to handle it?"

"Cause. I'm the only one who really knows what I want so I can that big of a responsibility on someone and if they mess it up- it'll take me back 20 steps."

"Makes sense."

We talked for a little more and once we done we threw our stuff away and left. As we were about to leave there was the little stand of light toys and stuff. I parted from Tyler and walked up to it. I picked up the light up sword and lightly hit Tyler with it laughing afterwards. 

"Ow you fucking dyke." He said holding his side

I paid for it and we left.