57- Yea yea

Clementine

"Clementine?" Tyler said

"Yeah?"

"Are you my number 1 fan?"

"I like to think so. Why?"

"Prove it."

"What?"

"Prove that you're my number 1 fan."

"How?"

"I don't know. Get creative."

"Tyler, I don't know what you want me to do. I know you know I'm your number 1 fan."

"Forget it then." He said looking at his phone 

What'd I say- I sat there confused and gave him a kiss on his cheek.

"I don't want your kisses."

"Whaddddd I do?"

(Hint: "Just go to the office")

"Nothing."

I sighed and ran back our conversation.

"I know that you got the bridge of Treehome from that one time we started coloring together." I said hoping that'd make him less upset

He looked at me while cheesing me and hugged me which I hugged him back. 

"Good."

He kissed my cheek and laid back down. 

"Speaking of coloring we need to go to Michael's cause I lost a lot of sharpies." Tyler said

"Like how many?"

"26."

"How do you lose 26 sharpies."

"I don't know but let's go."

"Alright."

Time skip

"Look at this." 

I see Tyler come around the corner with two boxes of 200 sharpies.

"You don't need 2 boxes of those."

"Well what if I lose a color? Then I'd have another one."

I shook my head and he put his boxes in the cart. I grabbed a cute bullet journal that had a sloth on it and put it in. Once I was done looking in that section I just walk around. 

"Dude. Oh my...*squeal*"

I turn around and see a little girl probably 15-16? She had her hand over her mouth staring at me.

"Hi." I said

"I can't even tell if this is real or not." She said 

I walked over to her and hugged her.

"It's real. I think." I responded

"This is amazing. I've always wanted to meet you. I was supposed to go to your fashion show in New York but we didn't have the money."

"It's still cool that you even know; and wanted to go. I appreciate that."

"I mean yeah you're freaking Clementine Waters. You're such a huge inspiration to me. You inspired to start designing; wait can I show you some?"

"Sure, I'd love to see."

She got out her phone and unlocked it. She went over to camera roll scrolling past lots of stuff until she clicked on one.

"See."

She showed me the design and I was in awe as to how amazing it was drawn and how cute it looked. Definitely red carpet/fashion week worthy.

"Oh my gosh this is bomb. You drew this yourself?"

"Mhm. I got inspired from that one dress you wore to Tyler's award thing."

"I know exactly what you're talking about but you put an amazing spin on it."

"Thank you. I don't have the materials or anything cause I don't have that type of money but I know exactly how I want to make it."

I stared at the picture some more.

"Look I really really love this design it's so, ugh, it's awesome. I'm totally down to help you carry this o-"

"Clementine!"

I turn and see Tyler with some more stuff.

"One sec."

"Like I was saying, I'm so down to help you carry this out. It'll be so cool and fun."

"That'd be amazing but I don't have the stuff to make it with."

"That's what I'm here for-"

"Who's this?" Tyler asked

"What's your name?"

"Robin."

"Robin." I repeated to him

"Tyler look at this amazing design she drew; show him."

She showed Tyler the picture and he nodded his head.

"It's cute, but do you really want it to be black, I'd wear it if it was yellow or green-"

"Tyler! It's fine just like that."

"But yeah, I'd help you get whatever you need."

"Seriously?" She asked shocked

"Duh."

"I can't believe this is happening."

"Are you here with someone or?"

"Yeah, my sister's over there." She said pointing

"Cool. Can I talk to her?"

"Uh huh."

She walked me over to where her sister was and tapped her shoulder. She turned around and smiled.

"Hi? You a friend of Robin-"

"Are you out of your mind. It's Clementine waters. I talk about her all the time."

"Ohhh, so you're the one she yipps about? Nice to meet you. I'm Everly."

"You too. I just saw a picture of her design and it was flawless. I was wondering if there's any way she could come to my building and I could help her out with bringing it to life."

"Please Ev, I'll do all your chores and I'll be nice to you."

"And if I say no?"

"I'll tell mom that you drink Pink Mosca-"

"Alright alright alright. Hush. It's cool. You can do it."

"Great. Who's number should I-"

"Mine." They both said 

I laughed.

"Mine. I'm older than you."

"But-"

"Do you wanna do it or not?"

"Her's." Robin said in defeat 

I put my information in her phone and said goodbye as I parted from them. I walked back over to Tyler satisfied.

"So what're doing."

"We're gonna make the dress."

"Sick. You trust her?"

"Yeah. Her vibes were straight so..."

"Cool cool."