70-All we did was laugh

Clementine

We were at our lovely venue and I was in a room getting my hair and makeup done. This is so crazy, wow. I never in my life thought I'd be with Tyler. I thought he didn't like me like that, and I thought that I didn't like him like that. Damn. I was listening to the KSG album by kanye cause it calms me but also gets me hype. 

Tyler

I was in the bathroom doing my skin care routine per usual. I really don't have anything to do now except for getting dressed. Marvin gaye was blasting throughout the whole room via the surround sound. As I got dressed I pictured my life with Clem from here on out, how happy we'll be. How cute we'll be. How fire our family will be. It all will be perfect. I started getting dressed and I walked into the room where all my niggas were.

"You looking sharp my nigga." Rocky said

"Thank you daddy."

"Fuck you."

I laughed and sat on the little couch thing.

"Yo, now that I think about it, Rocky you didn't wanna invite your girl?" Jasper asked

"Nah, she don't fuck with Clem ever since the whole wedding thing."

"Oh shit." Taco said

"Are you nervous bro?" Lionel asked

"Um, I don't know, I just don't wanna cry or nothing."

"I bet you will." Taco said

"For sure." Rocky added

"Nigga no I wont."

"I bet you 100 dollars if you do." Rocky said

"And if I don't you gotta give me 100 dollars." I said 

"Deal."

Then the door opened and I see the dude that was supposed to be taking pictures for everybody.

"Everything's ready Mr.Okonma. You can come down now." 

"Let's go niggas."

We got up and went down to the Alter, I saw all of our friends/family, even Pharell came. The venue was so tight everything looked great. I even saw the wolf ice sculpture, that shit was sick as fuck. The little violin orchestra was playing the bless you with my love instrumental and I had no choice but to hum to it a little bit. I was looking down not knowing what to do until out of the corner of my eyes I see Clementine walking down the aisle. She looked absolutely stunning. She smiled at me to which I returned back to her.

Clementine

Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip Don't trip. I successfully made it up to Tyler with Solange, Wyatt, and Kali behind me, as did Tyler with Rocky, Jasper, Taco, Lionel, and Earl. I laughed before saying,

"Hi."

He laughed too and greeted me back. Since the most mature person we know is Frank asked him to be the little pastor guy. Plus Tyler likes his voice.

"Ladies and Gentle man we are all gathered here today to witness the commitment of Tyler Gregory Okonma, to Clementine Goldstine Waters. Now, because Tyler was too much of a weird ass nigga, he didn't want to get married, so bear with me. I'll let you two say your messages now. Who's going first."

"I will." Tyler said immediately

"Damn, you didn't even give me a chan-"

"Shush."