20- Let me stop

Clementine

I changed into some clothes and I forgot I had the pills in my bra so I took those out and put them in my pillow case. I was fucking tired as hell so I took a nap.

"Wait where do I put my fingers?"

"A major, C minor, and B minor."

"Oh."

"Yeah like that."

"Cool what're the next keys?"

"Nigga calm down, you don't even have the first part."

I opened my eyes and saw them on the piano laughing and kissing. I gave them the finger but they didn't see me. Since we wanna be all lovey dovey I decided to call Rocky.

RockyBabyy: Hey Clem you good

Clemmy: Yeah much better, but I was wondering if you wanna come over

RockyBabyy: Yeah I had to talk to T already so yeah. Have you spoken to Tyler

Clemmy: Something like that

RockyBabyy: Ok I'll be there in 10 alright love you

Clemmy: Love you too bye

I hung up and went downstairs to get something to eat.

"Hey Clementine." Gina said

I gave her a nod and got cheeto puffs. I eyed Tyler as I went back upstairs.

Tyler

"What's her problem?" Gina whispered

"We had an argument earlier today."

"Oh."

"Don't worry about it. What do you wanna do?"

"Honestly, just watch adventure time."

"You're too cool for me." I said dragging her to the couch

As soon as we got comfortable someone knocked on the door. 

"Fuuuuuuck what do you want." I whined getting the door

Oh it's Rocky."

"What's up nigga." I said hugging him

"Sup T but nigga get offa me you're sus; where's Clem?"

"Upstairs."

"Thanks."

He walked upstairs and I went back to Gina.

Clementine

"Hey baby." Rocky said kissing my forehead

"Hi Rock."

"What's up whichu. You seem...tense." He said sitting next to me

"It's just Tyler, he's dead ass is getting on my nerves. Which is a lot because I've known him for a long time and he's always been annoying but I just found it funny, but now, I don't know."

"Maybe he's changing cause of his girl. But like not in a bad way, maybe in a sense he's maturing."

"No fucking way. Tyler won't start maturing until he 43 I can grantee it."

"It it was just an idea."

"I notice you guys got two beds now."

"Yeah, Tyler said it was Gina's idea."

"He must really like her then."

"What's so good about her anyways."

"You literally wanted them to get together. And why does it matter, he's not for you anyways."

"Yeah you're right; fuck I'm being like Zoe from grown-ish, fucking hate that bitch."

Then he started doing his infamous windex laugh.

"I really love you."

"Love you too-"

"Tyler! Stop...stop...get your finger out of my face!"

We looked over at them and Tyler was just wiggling his finger in her face.

"But I'm not touching you."

"You're so fucking childish."

"So?"

"You said you had to talk to Tyler about something."

"Oh yeah, thanks for reminding me."

"Wai-"

He got up and went downstairs. I didn't hear exactly what they said but Rocky tapped Tyler's shoulder, said something, and led him out into the hallway. I sat there waiting for at least one of them to get back.

Rocky 

"Alright you got your bastard album out right. And I got a few songs out. I was wondering if you wanted to do a tour in a few months. Get some members of OF and Asap mob."

"Hell yeah I'm fucking down, but let me do the business stuff cause I just got a manager and I wanna see how he deals with this shit."

"Alright then, tell him about it and then tell me what he says." 

"Alright. Also what's the deal with Clementine, did she tell you where she was or-"

"All she said was you was getting on her nerves, BUT I know you were doing it cause you care for her."

"I don't get how she could be mad- what the fuck it's like, I'm looking out for you, you know what I mean?"

"Yeah bro, I understand she give her a little time."

"Fine."

We dapped up and went back inside.

"Finally." Gina said looking at us

Clem rolled her eyes.

Time skip

"Alright, I'll call him. Cool, is there anyway to make it later? Cause 5 in the morning is fucking early, it's gonna fuck with my sleep schedule. That's so much better. Thanks." Tyler said ending his call and sitting on his bed

"If you're not still mad, me and Rocky, a few members of OF are planning a tour and we have a meeting in a few days with the dates you can come if you want to. But that's up to you."

I didn't answer him and just kept watching youtube.