42- Lovey Dovey

Clementine

I slipped on some black converse and grabbed my keys.

"Where you going?" Tyler asked

"Um to the warehouse I have a REALLY important meeting."

"Come here."

I walked over to him and he bent down to tie my shoe.

"Aww thank you T."

He kissed me in response.

"Be safe alright, I'll call you in 30."

"Ok? Love you; bye."

"Love you too."

I walked downstairs and into the garage.

Time Skip

"Here are the list of names that will be molding your clothes." Annie said sliding me a paper

There were about 20 names.

"Ok? What about the 'whens'?"

"August 3rd through the 5th. From 8-12" Clavin said

"Cool cool. What about buyers are there any-"

"Yes, big names are showing up, Gucci, Valentino, Louie, and one 'anonymous' customer who's willing to pay 5.6 MILLION dollars-"

"Why? He doesn't even know what anything looks like?"

"He said and I quote 'I know her, and I know that I need to be involved' and that's the last we heard. We don't know what he looks like or anything so the stakes are very high." Hanna said

Creepy. I sat there in awe. There's gotta be some sort of catch or something.

"We'll be departing august 2nd and we've rented a plane, the money came out of the emergency loan." Cal said

"Amazing. Is there any way we can get Slim Reshae to do makeup I love her work-"

"But we've already got one, remember Amy?"

"Yeeeah, but I want Slim."

"Um ok? Well do you wanna keep the hairstylist at least?"

"Yup."

"Ok well that's pretty much it we'll call you if there's anymore details."

"Cool thank you guys."

"Of course have a good day."

"Y'all too."

I walked out and headed home. When I walked in I heard a bunch of piano playing, I go to the spot where he kept his grand piano; which was right in front of a window in a corner, he chose that spot cause whenever the sun would hit directly on it, rainbows always shun threw. I leaned again the door frame watching him play. He looked so happy.

"Fuck." He said as he messed up on the last part

"That was beautiful Tyler."

"Thanks."

I walked over to him and sat next to him. I put my head on his shoulder and he started playing 'sometimes' it was one of his favorites to play.

"Sooo, you know how I have the fashion show?"

"Yeah."

"Well it's going to be on August 3rd, 4th and 5th." 

"August 3rd...that's like two days away."

"Shit- actually we leave August 2nd. You know for travel."

"Well let's go shopping then."

"I'm tired though. Let me take a quick nap"