Prologue

Third Person.

"Wake up Lia we're going to Hogwarts today!" Cedric screamed in his twin's ear.

"Ugh leave me alone Ced." Lia groaned. Today was going to be the twin's first day at Hogwarts, and Cedric was excited about it, while Lia just wanted it to be summer all over again.

"Come on Lia wake up" Cedric sighed. "I don't wanna be late on our first ever day at Hogwarts! I wonder what house we'll be in. What if we're not in the same house? What if everyone hates us?!? What if-"

"It'll be fine Ced. Now get outta my room, I need to get dressed." Lia replied, finally getting up. Cedric leaves, and Lia gets dressed. After she's finished, she trudged downstairs into the kitchen.

"Good Morning Cedric." Amos greeted happily. Lia just rolled her eyes, she's used to being overlooked. The family quickly ate breakfast, and apparated (Cedric and Lia side apparated) to Kings Cross station.

"I can't believe you two are going to Hogwarts already! It seems like just yesterday you were barley able to stand." Amos exclaimed as they walk through Kings Cross. Once they get to Platforms nine and ten, Lia and Cedric look up at there dad, as if they were asking permission to go.

"Yes go ahead. Cedric, you go first." Amos said. Cedric glances at his sister, and runs through the platform. Right after that, Lia runs through it, followed by Amos. Cedric and Lia stand there, amazed by the beautiful scarlet train.

"Amazes me every time." Amos muttered. Cedric and Lia grab there trunks and hold them while they look around the station, although Lia was struggling to hold hers.

"Come on Ced, we should get on the train." Lia said after a few minutes.

"Yeah I guess we should." Cedric replied. Amos gave them each a bear hug and a kiss on the head.

"I'll miss you." Amos whispered in there ears. The twins gave one final goodbye before heading in the train.

"Well this is the only compartment that isn't marked as full." Cedric said, pointing to the compartment to Lia's right.

"Hi I'm Cedric and this is my sister, Lia. I know it's already cramped in here, but this is the only compartment that isn't marked full. Do you mind if we.." Cedric asked.

"No problem." The oldest said. They all scooted over to make room for the. "I'm assuming you guys are first years?" Cedric and Lia nod there heads. "Cool. Our brothers Fred and George are also first years." Cedric and Lia glanced at the pair of identical twins, who wave, and they wave back. They continued to talk until the first years are told to get off the train. The two sets of twins (Fred and George, and Cedric and Lia) get off the train, and sit down in a canoe. Once they get to the outside of Hogwarts, everyone there gasps.

"Hogwarts is beautiful." Lia exclaims, and almost everyone agrees. They walk into a room called The Great Hall, and Professor McGonagall starts explaining the rules and the sorting.

"There are four houses, Gryffindor, Ravenclaw, Hufflepuff, and Slytherin. When I call your name, you will sit down and I will place this hat on your head. It'll sort you into your house. You will receive house points for good things, and lose them for doing bad things. With further ado, let the sorting begin." McGonagall exclaims. She calls many names, and then Cedric gets called. Cedric nervously sits down.

"Hufflepuff!" The hat shouts after a few seconds. Everyone claps (especially Hufflepuff) and Lia gives him a thumbs up.

"Diggory, Ophelia." McGonagall calls. Lia sits down, and the hat gets placed on her head.

"I can already tell this is going to be tough." The hat whispers into Lia's ear. Yes, you are kind, but not enough for Hufflepuff, so rule that out, smart, yes very smart, yet I don't feel that Ravenclaw is quite right for you. Brave- yes but not nearly enough for Gryffindor. You are smart, cunning, sassy, and ambitious, yes, I have made my decision. Let it be, SLYTHERIN!"