Now is not exactly the time for introductions.

I don't know how to write the world cup XD. Even if I did, it wouldn't be nearly as good as the one J.K R*wling.....I mean DOBBY wrote. So this'll take place when the Death Eaters attack. And btw this chapter has A LOT of dialogue .

Lia's POV

After the world cup, which Ireland won, we go back to our tent.

"Hey Ced. You owe me ten galleons." I smirk. 

"Here." Cedric sighs, giving me ten galleons. "You just got a lucky guess."

"Thanks." I reply, taking the money. Then suddenly, we hear a lot of screaming and explosive noises from outside. 

"The Irish must be getting there pride on." Cedric mutters.

"Cedric that is not the Irish! We need to get outta here. Death eater attack." Dad replies quickly.  Cedric pales slightly, grabs my wrist, and starts running, dragging me with him. Dad runs right behind us. Suddenly, I feel Cedric and Dad getting pulled away from me, and I'm alone. Seriously, alone. Nobody else. Then I feel somebody shaking my shoulders.  I turn around to see it's Harry Potter. 

"Lia!" He shouts. 

"Yep it's me. Now we have to get outta here! Like, right now!" I shout back. 

"Morsmordre" A man's voice shouts. We turn to see who it was, but he vanished. The sky. It has the dark mark in it. This should be fun. Note the sarcasm.

"Harry!" That kid named Ronald and some bushy haired girl shout. 

"We thought we lost you! Oh, hi Lia.  I'm Hermione, and this is Ron." The bushy haired girl who's named Hermione exclaims. 

"Cool. Now is not exactly the time for introductions." I mutter. All three of the roll their eyes. 

"Stupefy!" A lot of people shout. We all duck just in time.

"STOP! THAT'S MY BOY!" Mr. Weasley yells. 

"Which one of you conjured it?" Dad interrogated.  (Again, I haven't read or seen G.O.F in about a year so I probably didn't get the scene right.)

"Conjured what?" Harry asks. Wow. Just wow. For someone so famous, he can really be an idiot sometimes. 

"Harry that's his mark." Hermione whispers.  Then a house elf comes running. 

"Winky came right as master summoned her sir." The house elf exclaims. She was holding a wand. 

"Hey that's my wand! I dropped it!" Harry exclaims. Then "Winky" hands him the wand. 

"So you're confessing! You conjured the mark, dropped your wand, and made a run for it!" Dad exclaims. 

"Amos. Do you really think Harry Potter conjured the dark mark?!?!" Mr. Weasley exclaims. 

"No, no of course not. " Dad mumbles, very much embarrassed. 

"Winky! She had a wand at the scene of the crime. It was obviously her!" Mr. Crouch exclaims. 

"No. It was a mans voice." Harry says. I nod in agreement. 

"I think it's time for clothes." Mr. Crouch says in an irritated tone. 

"No no! Please no clothes! Please! Winky did not conjure anything! Winky found this wand and wanted to give it back to the owner! Please, Winky did not!" Winky cries. 

"We will talk about this later ." Mr. Crouch mutters. Then, the ministry disapparates out, and it's just Harry, Hermione, Ron, Dad, Mr. Weasley, and me. 

"Well I'll be taking Harry, Hermione, and Ron back. It was nice meeting you Lia." Mr. Weasley says.  

"Bye." I reply. Dad grabs my arm tightly and drags me all the way home, where Cedric is sitting on the front steps worried. 

"Lia!" Cedric exclaims. "I thought you were- I can't even say it." Then, he hugs me tightly. We all go inside, and Dad gives me a twenty minute lecture about how I should've stayed with him and Cedric, and how I was so irresponsible, etc.