I'm a pureblood, but nice try.

Sorry for the lack of updates! I just went back to In Person school (5 days a week), so with that, homework, and work, I've just been SUPER busy! Plus, I had writers block. 

Now enjoy this entertaining fight between Draco and Lia.

Lia's POV

When we arrive at the castle, Fred, George, Lee and I finally part ways. Them to the Gryffindor table, me to the Slytherin table.  I took an empty seat near the back, and scanned the Hufflepuff table for Cedric. 

"Hey move it! Or Else" Draco Malfoy screams at me. 

"Or else what?" I challenge. 

"Or else my father will hear about this. And trust me, you do not want my father to hear about this," He replies.

"Tell your father about anything you want. Frankly, I feel bad for him, you tell him about everything, give the old man a break,"  I smirk. 

"Do you even know who I am?" He asks. 

"Of course I do. Blonde hair, disgusting attitude, must be a Malfoy." I answer. 

"Move it, you mudblood!" He shouts. 

"I'm a pureblood, but nice try." I smile. Clearly, I'm winning this argument. 

"If you were a pureblood, I would know who you are." He scoffs. 

"Lia Diggory at your service." I introduce. 

"Diggory," He smirks. He and his cronies exchange amused looks. "Yeah right, and I'm the king of England. Now scram mudblood,"

"Well if I'm not a Diggory, then surely you must not be a Malfoy," I smirk. 

"Don't play games with me mudblood," Draco hisses. 

"I'm not, Malfoy. You know I'm a sixth year, right? I can do spells that you couldn't think of in your wildest nightmares. I suggest you leave me alone, or one of those incantations may just slip out of my mouth," I reply. 

"As if." He scoffs. "If you even think about using those spells, I will make sure you get a one way ticket to Azkaban."  

Dang. Will he EVER shut up?

"And you'll be right there with me. Heard your dear old pops was a Death Eater. And your mum. And oh wait- isn't your aunt Bella in Azkaban? Nice family you got there, Malfoy. I'm sure it'll be a fantastic family reunion," I remark. 

"You don't know how to respect your superiors, do you mudblood?" He responds. 

"Yes, I do. I was taught to respect my superiors at a young age. And do you know what I was also taught? I was taught to ignore idiots. And that's exactly what I'll be doing," I answer. And with that, I turn around and focus on putting food on my plate. 

Lia - 1 

Malfoy - 0