Wow. I wouldn't know anything about that

Oml so sorry for not updating in forever! I wrote this chapter weeks ago, but wattpad was glitching and wouldn't let me publish it. Then I just forgot to come back and publish it. BUT I REMEMBERED! (well duh) Sorry if this chapter is bad, when I wrote this is was about 4am (no, I didn't wake up at 4am, I stayed up til 4am) so I was tired af.

Lia's POV

I rush down the astronomy tower stairs as fast as possible, only to hear Cedric running after me.  I run even faster, down a hallway, until I quite literally run into one of the Weasley twins. Oddly enough, he was by himself. 

"Whoa there, what -or who- are you running from?" He asks.  After I get up, he sees my puffed eyes. "You've been crying," 

"Nice observation," I say with a quivery voice. 

"Hey what's wrong?" He asks, wrapping an arm around me. 

"Nothing," I answer, maybe a little to quickly. 

"Ya sure 'bout that?" He smirks. 

"Just twin problems," I reply.

"Wow. I wouldn't know anything about that. " He answers sarcastically. I smirk at him.

"Wait- which twin am I talking to?" I ask. 

"Forge Weasley," He answers. He sees my confused look, and then clarifies.  "aka the one and only George" (Wait- is Fred Gred and George Forge, or is the the other way around? Idek-)

"'Good to know" I say.

"You still seem sad. Here, I'll let you in on a little secret to make you feel better. But you have to promise not to tell anyone. Not even Cedric," George whispers.

"I promise. And don't worry about me telling Cedric, I don't tell him any of my secrets. Or most of em anyway" I say. 

George looks around to make sure nobody is listening "There's a relatively easy way to tell me and Fred (Fred and me) apart. " He moves his hair out of the way and points to a mole on his neck. "I have a mole right here, but Fred doesn't. That's the only easy way to tell us apart based on our looks," 

"Oh really? That's easy to remember! Thanks George. Now I won't hafta ask if I ever run into you again." I smile. He smiles back.  "No seriously, you actually cheered me up. Which is surprising, because that's rather hard  to do. 

"No problem. Oh crap it's six! I gotta go, I'm really sorry." George suddenly says. "See ya around?"

"Probably," I answer. Then he smiles and rushed off.