I'm George by the way.

Time skip to Goblet of fire (1994-1995 )

I haven't read or seen Goblet Of Fire in awhile so there is a 90% chance that I didn't write what they said in the movie/book.

Lia's POV

"Lia wake up!" Cedric screamed in my ear. I just groan and roll over. "I'm serious Lia get up we're going to the Quidditch world cup today!" '

"Ugh five more minutes." I groan. "That's all I need, five more minutes."

"Lia get up. We are not going to be late to the world cup because you insisted on sleeping in." Cedric exclaims.

"Ced. Get out before I hex ya." I reply. "Also, 10 galleons Ireland wins."

"You're on. Bulgaria's gonna win anyways so I'm just gonna get richer." Cedric replies. 

"Yeah say that to me when Ireland wins. Now seriously, get out." I smirk. Cedric rolls his eyes and walk out of my room. I quickly get dressed and rush downstairs to eat breakfast. As usual, Dad ignored by existence, and Cedric got all the attention. Of course, I'm used to it, after almost 17 years of this. After I finish breakfast, my dad takes us on a hike to meet the Weasleys at our portkey. When we get there, the Weasley's aren't there, so we just wait. After about 10 minutes, they finally show up.

"Arthur, glad you made it" Dad exclaims.

"Sorry. Some of us had a bit of a sleepy start." Mr. Weasley replies, glaring at the youngest boy. "This lad must be Cedric. Who might this young lady be?"

"This is my daughter Ophelia." Dad replies.

"Lia. I go by Lia. Call me anything but that and I'll hex ya." I interrupt, using my signature threat. The identical twins, I believe there names are Fred and George, smirk and exchange looks. We continue to climb up this really steep hill, and then we stop in front of a musty old boot, which I'm assuming is a portkey.

"Why are we stopping in front of this old boot?" The youngest boy asks.

"This isn't just an old boot, Ronald, this is a portkey. You lot know how to work portkeys, right?" Dad asks. All of us except for the famous Harry Potter nods our heads yes. We all touch the portkey and it starts to spin.

"HARRY!" Mr. Weasley yells suddenly. Harry grabs the portkey at the last second and we spin even faster.

oof

I expect to land on the ground, but instead I land on someone. I immediately stand up, to find that I fell on one of the twins.

"Sorry." I mumble.

"No worries. I'm George by the way." The twin, apparently named George, says.

"Good for you." I reply, with my usual sass. George glances at his twin, who I guess is Fred, and then rolls his eyes. Mr. Weasley, Dad, and Cedric were the only ones who didn't fall. We continue walking for a few minutes, then we get to where the world cup is going to be. Mr. Weasley cofunds the muggle who was there, then we walk in. It's so, beautiful! All the tents and quidditch merch, it's amazing!