Number One?! AS IF!! (Metal Masters Ark)

In a Volcano two familiar people were battling it out there hardest.

???: Go Dracian!!

???2: Nice try!! Dodge it Stallion!!

These boys were Ryu and Azure. A good bit over a year had passed since their Final Battle Bladers battle and they had both become teens of 15. The two had been training with each other to rid themselves and their Bey's from the Dark Power. Recently they'd done it and in turn they were able to awaken a new power in themselves and their Bey's.

Ryu: GO, BUSTER DRACIAN!!

Dracian: RIGHT!

For Ryu, Dracian evolved to further increasing their attack power and also gaining a new gimmick with it's Fusion Wheel. More on that later. The Spin Track also changed to a MWA130. Metal Wing Attack. It's track with two metal wings that stick out for incredible attack power. And for the performance tip, it became a Coated Metal Sharp Performance Tip. That allowed for both fast attacks and Stamina.

Ryu: Dracian isn't just raw power anymore, she can hang with stamina types too!

Dracian: Oh, and we all are self aware.

Fang: DAMNIT!!

Azure: Well you're not the only one with new tricks. ERASE STALLION!!

Stallion's Evolution took a bit of a similar approach. Instead of attack, it became more defensive. It had gained a substantial amount of weight with the Metal Armor Defense 145 Spin Track and Metal Wide Defense Spin Track. It's Fusion Wheel too had gained a feature but again, that later.

Stallion: Really keeping the audience in suspense Eh?

Ryu: MAN this is incredible!!

Azure: I know! Once everyone get's a load of them they'll be just as amazed as we are! I can't wait to see Madoka's reaction!

Ryu: Yeah! She'll flip her lid for sure! She'd never believe it happened completely naturally!

ELSEWHERE!!

Karma: FENRIR!!

Karma and Chaos Fenrir knocked out Yu and his Flame Libra.

Yu: Rats!!

Karma: Ha! Better luck next time Yu.

Gin: Way to go Karma!

Gin after a year grew to the size of about a German Sheppard. Before he was pretty much HALF that size. Tsubasa however was in a battle with Benkei.

Tsubasa: FLY NOW EAGLE!! METAL WING SMASH!!

He knocked Benkei out of the Stadium with Blader DJ announcing they would be in the last battle.

Tsubasa: Karma, I think this may be the first time we've actually battled.

Karma: Oh, I think you're right Tsubasa. Let's make it a good one then.

Fenrir: This should be interesting.

Karma&Tsubasa: 3!! 2!! 1!! LET IT RIP!!!

They launched their Bey's with them going around.

DJ: BOTH BLADERS GOING FULL SPEED AT EACH OTHER!! BOOM BANY THAT'S WHAT I LIKE!!

Karma&Tsubasa: ALRIGHT GO!!!

Before they could clash another Bey came in between them.

Tsubasa: What?!

Karma: WHO HAS THE GUTS?!

???: Ha! This looks like a fun little battle, let me play too!

They turned to the voice and saw a boy jumping up and landing at the other side of the stadium.