Rage vs Wild Fang!

Azure: GO NOW!!!

Stallion had crashed into a Bey blasting it away. Azure caught him smirking.

Azure: And that's the battle.

He grabbed a bronze torch going back to his team.

Karma: Nice one Azure!! That makes it the 5th item!

Ryu: Just 3 to go.

Erica: You're still a little on edge right?

Ryu looked at Erica surprised.

Azure: Come on, we all noticed it.

Ryu: Yeah maybe just a little.

Karma: Well you have a right to be. Two of the most powerful Bladers you've ever gone up against are on the same team. Let's not forget they're both hellbent on beating you.

Ryu: If I said I was worried I'd wouldn't be lying, but it's more like... I'm impatient.

They went to the card beside it as Ryu was the one to flip it over. What he read though surprised everyone.

Ryu: "Congratulations on winning this match. You will now head to the Japan Stadium to face a Team that's designated to arrive there after 2 days."

Dracian: Well, looks like we'll have to plan a battle order once we see the team.

Fenrir: It's either that or they'll choose for us.

Ryu put the card in his pocket as they all walked to the plane. Ryu was the last to get on but before he did, he could've sworn up and down he heard two different kinds of roars. He looked back seeing nothing before shaking his head and getting on.

Karma: What took you that long Ryu?

Ryu: I Dunno... I guess just a feeling.

TIME SKIP!!

Team Rage was sleeping on the plane waiting to get to Japan. Karma was asleep tossing and turning in her seat as she began to sweat. When she opened her eyes trying to get up she found she was in a dark void.

Karma: Huh?

She heard screams all around her making her jump.

Karma: AHHH!!

Karma looked around seeing no one was there.

Karma: Guys? Fenrir?!

There was no response but what she did hear was a scream.

???: HELP!!!

She turned around and saw Ryu being held by the neck and burned by a black silhouette shrouded in a black flame.

Karma: RYU!!!!

Karma tried running forward but felt her ankles being grabbed and pulled making her fall down.

???: This is what has to happen.

Karma: SHUT UP!!

???: You're better off without anyone.

Karma: GET OUT OF MY HEAD!!!!

???: But I'm not just in your head.

Karma looked up seeing the face of who had Ryu by the neck and was horrified.

???: I. AM. You.

Tears began to fall down her eyes as she began to cry.

Karma: NO!! I'D NEVER HURT HIM NO MATTER WHAT!!!

Karma???: It's inevitable. And when you do-

She her a crack as the body of Ryu fell in front of her eyes as she saw his had no life in them at all as Dracian was broken alongside him.