QUICK SIDE NOTE: FUTURE INFO!

Yo, Fang here like usual.

As you all see, this chapter is gonna be about the future information of the story. Hopefully this does answer some of your suspicions too.

Number One: I may possibly include Beyblade Burst after the Metal Saga's. My reason being is that this story has been doing well and I've also started appreciating the Burst Series more.

Number Two: If I do Beyblade Shonen Steel, then I'd have to create a completely new character. For this reason I'm sorta iffy about it because I usually try to keep Ryu as the main character of most of my stories. Taiyo is an option but that'd be kinda hard to explain as I still haven't finished his story in one of my other stories so it'd be weird for that. So for that reason I'm not sure if I'm going to be doing Shogun Steel even though it's alright. Also, drop any thought of Beywheelz and BeyRaiderz being done by me ENTIRELY (I do not mess with it in the slightest).

Number Three: For Beyblade Metal Fury Four other Characters will be Legendary Bladers, two of which obviously being Ryu and Azure, but- And I know I'm most likely gonna upset a few people, Karma and Erica won't be Legendary Bladers.

NOW JUST HERE ME OUT DAMNIT!!!

If I just made all of Team Rage Legendary Bladers, it wouldn't be very creative would it? Erica and Karma won't be pushed off that far to the side by any means, but they just won't be the biggest deciding factors in the battles ahead.

So yeah, that's pretty much all that- Oh yeah.

KIRA WILL NOT BE A VILLAIN!!!

Ah, sorry about that, no one was saying anything about it but I just wanted to say it out loud. None of that generic sibling vs sibling bs in the story.

But yeah, just some future info because why the hell not?

FANG OUT!!