Survival Battle Champion!!

Last we left off Ryu practically declared war on the remaining Bladers in the tournament.

Kyoya: You think your gonna take me down? Dream on! Leon and I will crush you!

Gingka: I ain't gonna take that sitting down Ryu! Pegasus and I aren't loosing!

Yu: Libra and I are the ones who are gonna come on top! You can try but we'll beat you!

Karma: A confident one. Fine then! We'll make it a Battle Royal! Fenrir and I are taking this entire tournament!!

Blader DJ: YOU ALL HEARD IT FOLKS! EVERYONE IS BATTLING FOR THEMSELVES IN THIS ONE! ONE LAST BATTLE WITH THEM ALL!! AND WHERE BETTER TO HAVE IT THAN THE MASSIVE BEY STADIUM ON THE ISLAND!!

They all made their way to a giant stadium with Madoka panicking.

Madoka: I can't battle! I wasn't even supposed to be in the tournament!

Ryu: Madoka, calm down. You can just wait to battle the winner and then you'll be fine.

All: Which is me by the way.

They all looked at each other with annoyed looks. They aimed their launchers ready to battle.

All: 3! 2! 1! LET IT RIP!!!

They launched their Bey's all clashing in the middle in the stadium before they split apart.

Ryu: 'Alright which should I go after first. I haven't battled him in while, so Gingka Goes.' Dracian!!!

Dracian raced past the other beys and slammed right into Pegasus.

Gingka: You're going after us huh?

Ryu: Remember, this is a battle Royal Gingka! Any of you can be next next opponent.

Gingka: Fine then! Push back Pegasus!!

Dracian and Pegasus began going at each other.

Kyoya: Like you're going to leave me out of this! Leon!!

Leon was about to charge in but was stopped by Libra who crashed right into it.

Yu: No fair, I wanna have some fun too Yo-Yo.

Kyoya: Who are you calling Yo-Yo?!

Ryu: Alright then, Dracian!

Dracian Shifted into Full Attack Mode knocking Pegasus back.

Gingka: There it is!

Ryu: Get ready, cause I'm coming at you now!!

Dracian picked up speed and headed towards Pegasus. Before they could make contact though, Fenrir in between the two Bey's.

Karma: That's not very nice, it's rude to forget when someone else is here too.

Ryu: So you really can't wait your turn? Alright then. Sorry Gingka, you and Pegasus will just have to wait!

Dracian hit Fenrir away before going after it. With a vicious barrage of attacks it knocked the Bey off balance making Ryu smirk.

Ryu: What's wrong? Can't handle the heat?

Karma smiled innocently.

Karma: You'd be surprised.

Fenrir immediately got back up shocking Ryu.

Ryu: What?! It was all over the place a second ago!

Karma: That level of attack won't be enough to keep Fenrir down.

Kyoya: Incredible, even after a barrage attack from Dracian, Fenrir just got back up like it was nothing.

Benkei: But how does that even work?!!