Rage vs Excalibur: Strength beyond Limits!

Ryu was laying back on the couch in a separate room as in the other one Azure Erica and Karma had been training for hours.

Ryu: Ahhh, nice to see the others are working hard.

Dracian: You sure you don't wanna join them?

Ryu: Yeah. I trained about three times harder than them before that big battle. For once I think I'm ok to rest for at least a day.

Dracian: You know it's been so weird seeing you sprout up.

Ryu: It has?

Dracian: Ryu, I've been around you ever since you were born. Normally you'd always keep pushing yourself. I'm sorta proud of you for that.

Ryu: Huh, I guess I never noticed by myself often.

He thought to himself and remembered how he trained rigorously to battle the Dark Nebula.

Ryu: Man, I guess all that time I was so focused on saving the world that I never stopped to let myself breathe for a day.

???: Well better to realize the mistake now than never.

He looked at the door to see Karma drying her hair with a towel.

Ryu: Training go well?

Karma: Yeah, everyone's working hard. Your battle kinda inspired us with that crazy move against Kyoya.

Ryu: Really?

Karma: Obviously. It's clear that out of all of us you grew the most at Beylin Temple.

Ryu: Woah, I guess the lead by example thing actually works.

Karma: You only realize it now? I'm pretty sure you've been doing that forever now.

Ryu: Really?

Fenrir: You have actually. You realized that you needed to save Ryuga from L-Drago before anyone else, instead of defeating them both. And even before that you were always very kind to people.

Karma smiled before kissing him on the cheek making him blush.

Ryu: Karma, you mind if I ask you a pretty serious question?

Karma: What is it?

Ryu: What makes you like me?

Karma: Aha, that's actually a really good question.

She thought to herself.

Karma: Well for starters you can be really goofy.

Ryu: Goofy?

Karma: What I mean is you make me laugh a lot. Sometimes I'm not even sure if it's intentional. Your reactions are just the funniest! There's also the fact that you're such an amazing Blader. I think you might be the best I've ever met. And there's even this inviting aura about you. You're so approachable.

She turned to him smiling again.

Karma: But I think what I love about you the most is that you're so caring. You've taken in a stray dog, forgave your best friend even though he basically killed your dad, and you even saved me.

Ryu: W-Well you might be giving me a little too much credit.

Karma: The fact that you never try with it is kinda what makes me like you more.

Ryu blushed a bit more before noticing Karma had her guard down. He took the chance giving her a kiss on the cheek as well making her blush.

Ryu: Ha! Can dish it out but can't take it huh?

Karma: Sh-Shut up!

Fenrir: 'Ahhhh, young love. A beautiful thing.'

Dracian: 'I was just waiting for one of them to make a move. It wasn't a matter of if, only when.'