The Dark Inferno

Erica: Go Lucifer!!

Chi-Yun: LACERTA!!

Erica was battling Chi-Yun as the two were going at it. Karma and Mei-Mei were crossing logs on a river and shooting Bey targets. Azure and Chao-Xin where balancing high on ropes doing Shadow launches. All while that was going on Ryu and Dashan were both spinning heavy weights on a stick. 3 days had passed since Team Rage had arrived and they and Team Wang Hu Zhong had been intensely training.

Chi-Yun: Special Move!! TEMPESTUOUS WHIRLWIND SWORD!!!

Lacerta knocked Lucifer into the air only making Erica smirk. From the air Lucifer glowed as it came back down as it was being propelled by a storm.

Erica: I got you now!! Special Move!! Lucifer: RAGING STORM CRUSH!!

Lucifer crashed down onto Lacerta from the air knocking it out of the stadium.

Chi-Yun: Argh!! I lost again!

Erica: That time you almost had me. If you were aware of Lucifer's Special Move working from the air then you might have been able to dodge and win.

Azure and Chao-Xin jumped down off of the rope.

Chao-Xin: I capped out at 180, what about you?

Azure: 191.

Chao-Xin: Ah what?!

Karma and Mei-Mei kept going until the later misstepped and started to lose balance.

Mei-Mei: WOAH WOAH WOAH!!

She fell into the water as Karma smiled.

Karma: I win!

Mei-Mei swam back up spitting out water like a swan fountain before poking the log Karma was on. She nearly fell herself but regained her balance sighing.

Mei-Mei: You did a great job Karma.

Karma held out a hand to pull Mei-Mei up.

Karma: Thanks!

She tried pulling her out of the water but as it turned out they couldn't balance theirselves on the same log as they both fell into the water. Ryu and Dashan where still twirling the long weights increasing the weight until one was the first to lose control of their weight. And as luck would have it Dashan didn't have the same physical strength and endurance Ryu had having to drop the weight he had.

Dashan: I give.

Ryu: Better luck next time pal.

Dashan: I'm impressed by all of you. To be able to exceed the levels of our training in only a few days is no small feat.

Erica: Well when you have something that motivates you it helps.

Ryu remembered his loss to Keith clenching his fist.

Ryu: A loss is a loss no matter the conditions.

Chi-Yun: What was that?

Ryu: Nothing just... Giving myself a reminder.

Karma: Well guys I'm off again.

Ryu: Again? You never say anything about where you go at this time Karma.

Karma: Oh just gotta work on some things in secret. Nothing too much.

Karma was already gone before they could say anything. Erica was the most curious as she thought of something. Then she heard a familiar voice.

???: 'Erica, no.'

Erica: 'Oh come on Lucifer, it couldn't hurt to just take a look.'

This was her Bey, Doom Lucifer finally speaking.