The Survival Battle!

In a different fashion than usual, we bring you to a Dark Nebula helicopter flying in a desolate wasteland. In that helicopter came Azure and Doji.

Azure: So Doji, this Powerful Opponent is out here waiting for us?

Doji: Yes. This is her usual 'Training Ground" as she calls it.

Azure: Her? This person is a girl? Better be seriously good if you let her in.

Doji: Yes, well from the destruction around you can try to gauge her strength yourself.

As they flew over the grounds Azure could see desolation around them with craters in the ground, rubble everywhere, and even more.

Azure: Eh.

As they landed thunder struck down on a spot surprising Azure.

Doji: There she is.

Doji held his hand out to a girl with with long red hair and piercing yellow eyes in the distance.

Azure That's her eh?

Stallion: I smell a worthy adversary this girls different from the others. Stronger.

Doji: Now then! Why don't you say HELLO?

The girl pulled out a launcher and attached a bey.

???: LET IT RIP!

She launched they bey as it glowed in a blazing red aura. When it collided with the ground, a massive explosion accused creating a massive crater.

Doji: What do you think? The power she possesses is pretty destructive is it not?

Azure chuckled with a blue gent coming off of his eyes.

Azure: So that's you're way of saying hello? I guess I'll be polite and return the favor!

Azure pushed a button on his bey holster bringing out stallion as he twisted in onto the launcher.

Azure: LET IT RIP! GO STALLION!!

???: Bring it.

Elsewhere

After their return from Koma Village with Gingka, everyone came back to the city. Now with that gotten out of the way, Madoka delivers great news!

Ryu: Hold up, SURVIVAL Tournament?

Madoka: YEP!

When Madoka confirmed the words coming out of her mouth where true, a golden light shone down on Ryu. At that moment they all could have sworn they heard a quire of Angels.

Ryu: I think this might be the greatest things thats ever happened to me...

Madoka: ANWAY~ If you win this tournament, the WBBA will grant you any wish!

Benkei: I'd wish for a years supply of steak!

Madoka: Mmhm! The WBBA would even grill it for you!

Osamu: I'd wish for a new launcher!

Madoka: The WBBA would give you a state of the art one!

Ryu didn't hear what the rest had to say as he was to busy being overjoyed the it would basically be a battle of the fittest.

Ryu: 'What more could a guy like me ask for?!'

Madoka: Ryu. Ryu?

Ryu: Huh? What was that?

Madoka: What would you wish for?

Ryu: Me?

Ryu placed his hand on his chin thinking.