CH1 New

I skidded on Xandar, my home. My home planet was destroyed by Thanos. I hated him.

I was shoved violently by a raccoon with a gun twice his size. "Hey, idiot watch it!",I shrieked at him. He laughed.

"Sorry sweetie but , there are units awaiting. I gritted my teeth. He was being such a jerk to me. I noticed a 7 foot long tree dashing behind him. I guess it was his partner. Or pet.

"What are you talking about?",I raised a brow as I followed them. The raccoon sighed.

"We're trying to catch this pathetic dude for units",he retorted at me. "Why are you still after me?!"

"Cause I wanna",I responded with a naughty smile. He sighed once again.

"Oh well",he dug his face into his paws. "Don't blame me for what will happen to ya"

"Okay",I smirked and he was stunned.his ears were perked up and his deal brown eyes looked at mine.

"Are you serious?",he questioned me. I still smirked and nodded.

"Yeah I'm ready gor the dirty job",I was surely sure of this. "Do tell me the guy's name"

"I need to know yours",he said crossing his arms and eyeing me.

"It's (My Name)",I proudly introduced myself. "And you are?"

"Rocket, (nickname of your name)",he replied activating a gadget he got from his pocket. He pushed the green button on it and scanned various pearple surrounding us.

"Oh and that's Groot behind you,girl",he nurtured as he began to search on the device. I turned to Groot who was politely smiling.

"I AM GROOT",he smiled as a flower formed on his branches. I was quite amazed with Groot. He was so polite. He gave me the flower in my hand and we both were smiling.

"So why are you even joining our tiny gang",Rocket questioned me suspiciously as he worked the device. "It's new",I smiled.

"Oh cause I'm bored",I replied like a child. "I thought you two were cool after bumping into me",I smirked. "You couldn't atleast say excuse me?"

"You built that?",I asked glancing a peek at his smart and interesting device. He smirked proudly.

"Why yeah",he chuckled. "Built it myself"

"Cool",I smiled as a familiar face beamed on the device. "Peter Quill's the name",he informed.

"I've heard of him",I smiled and beamed remembering when I met him in a bar.

"Woah he is worth it!",laughed Rocket like a maniac. I was already liking them. Rocket and Groot. My new life.