CH19 I Love You

Your POV

We the guardians of the galaxy are Having the greatest moment ever! It was perfect or even more. We drank some weird drinks Rocket and Drax suggested to bring in the ship. I noticed more events going on. Not only was Rocket and I. There was Gamora and Peter slightly bonding. I wonder what they did in Knowere's bar. Groot had a thing for dancing. Then, Drax had gone over the whole death of his family and thought about us friends.

"So?",I slightly nudged Rocket who was standing on the table. His ears perked up.

"So what?",he looked drunk,but was good at controlling now.

"You said you'll teach me something, Remember?",I reminded him. He quickly widened his eyes in shock.

"Damn it!",he began to get angry and all. "I franking forgot!",Rocket threw his glass to the wall. It almost hit Peter's head, but luckily it smashed against the wall.

"What's your problem, man!",yelled Peter like the idiot he was.

"None of your business, star prince",Rocket crossed his arms and frowned. His ears were now down.

"It's okay you know",I placed a hand on his shoulder.

"It isn't, I blew it!",he was ready eyed now. I felt guilty somehow. "I freakin blew it!"

"Maybe there's another place by?",I tried to calm him down. "You don't have to though"

"Yes I have to",he growled.

"Let's go to my room",I said gesturing to the rest of the guardians who stared at us.

"I knew it!",laughed Drax as he slammed his drink against the table. Gamora was slightly smiling as Peter said nonsense.

"You two are totally together!",
laughed Peter. Groot was smirking like usual. I blushed. I bet Rocket did too, but under his fur.

"Yeah so?",I asked kinda annoyed at him. "As long as I'm not single like your ass is". Rocket laughed out loud. I went to my room with Rocket.

"Idiots",he muttered as I opened the door to my bedroom. After the whole make out thing I felt weird, but happy.

"They're still gonna know",I said as I laid my back on the bed. Rocket and nodded lazily.

"Yeah",he whisper sitting the bed. "But they get annoying",sighed my furry beast. I petted his head very gentle.

"Maybe at our next stop",I kissed his nose. He placed his paws on my waist.

"I have no words to describe you", Rocket began to be the flirt I liked. Not the disrespectful flirt. He was on my stomach as he caressed my cheek. I breathed much heavier as my heart beat faster. I swear I was blushing. "You're a hot babe"

He was smiling as he played with my hair. I wanted to kiss him once again. He didn't. He touched me and flirted. He was just sliding his paws up and down on my waist and hip. It wasn't something big.

"You think I'm hot?",I asked.

"Why wouldn't I?",he raised a brow.

"I don't know",I shrugged it off. "Though you are kinda cute",I was giggling like a fangirl.

"Kinda?",he playfully pouted at me.

"Okay, how bout really cute and sexy?",I asked trying to play along with him.

"I thought I was extremely sexy and super hot",he smirked sexily.

"You are",I smiled with lust.

"I'm what?",he was teasing and really wanted me to say it.

"You're 'extremely sexy and super hot', Rocket",I giggled trying to forget the thought in my head.

"I knew it!",he laughed like his crazy guy style I love before he pressed himself on me. "But Goddamn, you are a hot babe",he whispered as he placed his paws on my cheeks.

"Stop it!",I blushed and laughed as he tickled my waist. He pressed his lips lightly on mine. My eyes calmed down and I wrapped my arms around him.

"Ouch!",he cried out. I quickly pulled myself away. "Crap!"

"What did I do?!",I was worried sick.

"Nothing",he groaned in pain as he laid on his stomach on the bed.

"I did do something",I frowned and went over to him.

"Okay, my back just hurts",he complained.

"Can I see?",I asked.

"Why?",he looked at me surprised.

"Cause you might be hurt",I was worried.

"Yeah, sure",he stood up. I unzipped behind his jumpsuit. I felt weird doing this.

I forgot he had this machine on his back. "Sorry",I rubbed his back soothingly.

"Yeah it's okay",he sighed. "I had to tell you this though"

"What?"

"I was experimented by sick weirdos who stole me from my Terran world",he said as I zipped his suit up. "They'll tear me apart and put me up together like a billion times and turned me into this monster!",he was teary eyed.

"I soon escaped the place with my new form, though, I have this stupid thing on my back!",he yelled. "I'm a horrible thing that was created, I couldn't live a normal life!"

I wrapped my arms around his neck. He returned my gesture with the paws on my waist. "I wouldn't have met you or become a guardian",he whispered. I felt his breath on my neck.

"I love you",I was teary eyed with a warm smile on my face. He lit up and faces me.

"I love you",he held me against him. "It hurst still ya know",he whispered . I quickly placed my hands on his shoulders.

He once again placed his lips against mine and gave me a passionate kiss. He was being all gentle and all that. I slightly didn't like gentle. I kissed him harder. I wanted what Terrans called a 'French Kiss'. He pressed himself on me as he returned the gesture. I'm trying to keep it T, but I felt something at 'down there'.

"Rebel",he whispered as he got his breath.

"Ha!",I whispered.

"Was I you're first Kiss-"

"Yeah",I blushed. "It sounds ridiculous, right?"

"Yeah, but I like that",he smirked. "And for me I get these instincts on you. I do instincts on anyone"

"Oh",I whispered.

"I love you, remember that",he nuzzled on my shoulder.