CH20 Are We Lost?

Rocket POV

I opened up eyes and noticed I've slept with (Name) last night. I actually slept. I was freakin tired last night I didn't care. I stretched out of the ball I was shaped as and yawned loudly. It was actually late to my surprise. You can't tell what time it is in a galaxy. Though, I carefully walked away from the room. Tried not to wake my babe up. I heard rambling. Without me? How rude!

I went to the front were Drax was cursing himself. He was by himself. Who left this jerk drive? Oh, of course, Peter Quill!

"What's up",I said climbing on a seat.

"I have no idea where we are, my furry friend",he spoke uncertain if himself. I raised a brow to him. Really?

"What do you mean you have no idea!",I yelled at him.

"I have no idea what you're talking about, friend",he cracked his knuckles.

"You got us lost!",I yelled. "You're such a-",I was interrupted with the heading of footsteps. Angry ones.

(Name) came in before we began to fight. She looked hot on that nightie, but she is freakin dangerous. "What the fuck is going on!?",she shrieked. Her hair was all messed up. "I can't sleep with you idiots babbling!"

"Umm, sorry?",I said shrugging. She was so cute.

"Where are we?",she asked suddenly calming down.

"Somewhere",I retorted. "This idiot doesn't know a thing or two about following a map!"

"Crap!",she cursed. "Wait till Peter comes comes"

"Actually he's gonna help out",I said. "No way we're getting lost"

"Are we lost?",asked Peter as he came in. He looked exhausted. He didn't even have the usual energy to bitch around.

"Kinda",said Rocket studying the place. It was an empty part of the Galaxy.

"What the hell!",he was stunned and ran over to Drax.

Drax got off the seat and crossed his arms. "That was your fault",I retorted at Quill.

"My fault?!",Quill was starting to bitch. "I left Groot in charge"

"Groot!",I called out and turned around. Groot was resting on a corner. Quill sighed.

He got on a seat and drove the ship. He was like lost and stuff. We stopped at an unknown area. There were some planets there.

"I know this place",he muttered. We stopped by one of the planets to pump the gas in. I was the or to do this until I realized I couldn't reach and (Name) did that while I paid.

We were no longer lost, but Drax was wasting valuable time from my life. I already wanted to take (Name) out already. Quill was still bitching at us. Groot was still in the corner. "poor Groot",said (Name). I nodded with a smirk.

"Are you even listening?!",Quill complained and then sighed. My god, this was gonna be some night.