CH3 Sick Or Weird

They pushed us our roughly and ordered us around this filthy prison. I was quite scared, I'll admit.

"How are we getting out, Rocket?",I asked him as we got in a line. We walked in a line through the halls.

His furry ears perked up. "Oh yeah, we are!",he laughed loudly. I slightly jumped at this. "I've escaped more than twenty prisons, this is a piece of cake"

"I AM GROOT",I heard Groot respond.

"How about this one?",asked Peter a little annoyed.

"Don't worry I always have a plan",smirked Rocket. He was quite the showoff.

"I'm stuck with you idiots",spokes Gamora. I was stunned and quite hurt at this.

"We know who you are",said Peter. I knew he didn't by the look on his face when he turned to Groot.

"Who is she?",he asked quietly.

"I AM GROOT",Groot replied.

"Yeah but who is she?",asked Peter again.

"I AM GROOT", spoke Groot once again. I know that Groot doesn't have the same vocabulary such as us. But he was clever and bright.

"Fascinating, been the fist thousand times you said that!",retorted Peter. "What's wrong with giving tree here!?"

Groot was still smiling but, he did look like he was offended.

"His vocabulary is set to 'I' and 'AM' and 'GROOT'",Rocket responded. "Specially in that order" I was amazed since he knew Groot very well.

"I'm impressed",I smiled.

The guards opened a door and led us in rooms covered in glass.

They guards said origins but mine was unknown.

They soon led us to some showers.

"What the hell?!",Rocket complained.

"Come on take it off",the guard ordered us two.

We were set by partners and Gamora was with me.

Gamora was super annoyed at this, but did was she was ordered to do and we both were in our undies.

I was blushing as Gamora crossed her arms. The guys were next to us.

Rocket was there. He looked like a normal raccoon but taller and thinner. I thinks it's sickie weird , but he's attractive.

Peter there was annoyed like Gamora. And Groot was okay with it since he already had nothing on.

The guards pushed us in separate rooms and we were sprayed with orange water. The water moved me. The guards didn't lets us go till some minutes more.

Then we were in our cells. I wrapped in towel and let it drop flat on the floor. I slowly slipped into the orange jumpsuit the guards gave us in our way out of the showers.

They pushed Rocket all of a sudden with me. He didn't mind me.

I was stunned. He had a type of machine on his back. He was also wet. It looked cute and adorable.

I didn't bother and got in the suit.
Rocket did but he did it faster.

It was silent as I zipped the suit up over my chest. "Couldn't you let it down a little?",I heard Rocket. He was watching me the whole time.

"Umm sure?",I blushed letting the zipper down to see my cleavage.

He winked at me and made his way out the cell.

I like him already.