CH14 Cherry Bomb

Your POV

"That was amazing",I couldn't help, but say that. Rocket still had his paws on my waist. And I still had my arms around him. He gazed at me with that cute smirk. I switched off the music player and thought. I thought of how he was so effective on me.

Drax stormed in. "Quill, wants you two to get ready!",he informed. "He has the outfits with him"

"Yeah, we'll go",I nodded. I walked off with Rocket. Peter was there with those songs. That song: 'Cherry Bomb'.

Gamora had this red right suit like the revenges have on. Peter me did too. I saw a stack of three outfits.

Drax came out of his room with some red pants and different heavy boots. Rocket picked up his outfit and went in his room. I picked up mine. It was like Gamora's outfit but with an orange belt on my waist.

I dashed into my room which was freezing and slipped into my tight suit. Damn, it was tight! Then I got in some high heeled boots. It was slightly uncomfortable, plus this is what heroes wear.

Peter had that song as we got out some weapons Yondu was able to lend. Rocket though, he preferred his own inventions.

"Hey!",called out Rocket. I turned around. "Take these",he offered one of his guns to me.

"Wow, thank you",I brightened up. He was in a good mood.

"No problem",he winked. "You'll handle them like a boss like the escape!"

I smiled at him as we walked into Yondu's ship of Ravengers.

Gamora and Peter explained the plan as Rocket activated his gun. It was like twice his freaking size!

"I'm gonna need that guy's eye",said Rocket pointing to the ravenger's robotic eye. The ravenger was acting weird.

"No we don't",said Peter.

"Really I need it",Rocket tried to hold a laugh.

I was paired up with Rocket. I bet Peter did that on purpose.

We began to walk out as a group to our positions. I thought Rocket was hot when he fixed his firm fitting outfit.

"Come on",Rocket said. I sat in the seat next to him. I learned that day that he drives like Peter. It kinda also depends on his mood.

"Rocket?",I spoke as he drove the ship straight down to Xandar. "What happens if-",I began.

"Nothing will happen to you I swear!",he disturbed my sentence. I hinted fear in his voice.

"Oh ok",I spoke. We then arrived Xandar.

The ravengers and Rocket aimed at our enemies. He began to get all crazy with the shooting. I laughed with him.

The speaker suddenly spoke. "Mage sure nothing lands",Peter's voice ordered.

"Leave that to us!",I responded and Rocket drove near land and shouted at the falling ships. The other ravengers were there too.

The xandarians were all panicking and all.

The Nova Core Peter called formed some fence around Ronan's huge ship.

I noticed the girl who attacked Gamora yesterday. Gamora was lending a hand as the girl was about to fall, but the crazy robot girl cut off her own arms off and took a ravenger's ship. She looked pissed and u knew she just quitted.

Rocket started giving orders to the guards who imprisoned us. "I can't believe I'm taking orders from a hamster",I heard the guard say.

"Rocket!",I pointed Ronan who was fighting Drax. There was this broken
Part of the ship that let everyone see.

"Rocket!",I heard the guard say. He was panicking.

"Just wait, sal, I'm-",then Rockets ears were down as all the ships of the Nova Core blowed up.

"Quill, you need to hurry!",I heard Rocket say.

"what were you saying?",asked Rocket liking at me. I pointed to Ronan beating up Drax pretty badly. "Oh i guess the damn machine was worth nothing, piece of shit!, he was retorting.

"I have an idea and you'll had to hold on tight",said Rocket. I already knew what he was going to do. Rocket drove the ship on high speed towards Ronan.

I blacked out and fell down. The last thing I heard was an a explosion.