CH7 Misjudge

After gazing at ourselves, Peter interrupted with the most embarrassing comment.

"Didn't know you two love birds were dating",he smiled as he left the room.

"Idiot",he muttered under his breath as he jumped down the boxes. I knew he was trying to forget.

I went to check out the Galaxy through the window. It was a nice view. "I AM GROOT",I heard my tree friend say behind me.

I wish I could understand him. Just sometimes I can tell what he's saying.

"Hi",I sighed. Groot placed and arm around me. "It's okay, Groot", I said.

"But I just feel something",I trusted Groot with what I was about to say. "I feel something for Rocket". There, I said it.

"I AM GROOT",he spoke. I didn't understand his loyal words but I know he said something nice to me.

I heard such commotion in the front of the ship were Peter was driving. Me and Groot walked towards to join them.

"I think I'll like the place",I said. Everyone didn't seem to notice me till now.

"Sure it fits you and Drax",said Peter.

Gamora then acclaimed the planet called Knowere. I didn't understand the name of this interesting planet, but it was sure poor. It was cool too.

"The collector would accept the orb for 4 billion units",Gamora said as we got out. Yeah. The group was planning for a way to keep the orb away from others.

I smiled as Groot gave the poor girl a flower from his roots. He was polite to anyone.

We reached this type of club or bar place to wait for the collector dude.

I smirked as I saw Peter and Gamora bonding out there. Then Peter placed the headphones over her head.

I didn't want to see ye rest which would rude then stepped in the place with the rest of the guys. I spotted Groot right away. He was like two feet taller than normal guys.

"Hey, Groot!",I called out to him as I waved. He smiled and waved too. I joined him in with Rocket and Drax. The two of them were especially so drunk.

"Now to put more of this liquid into my body!",said Drax. They were starting to say stupid things.

"Umm, Rocket?",I tapped his shoulder. His cute ears perked up and he turned to see me.

"Yeah?",he said. He suddenly turned calm. I was stunned.

"What are watching?",I asked as I watched some big weird creatures eat each other.

"A show!",he laughed then started again to say nonsense. I laughed with them, but Groot took the so called 'show' in a bad way. His face was pretty priceless.

I started to sip on my drink and see everything great but loud. I laughed at anything anyone said. Especially my friends.

Then I heard a bang that snapped me outta my mind. I was shocked to see Drax smash Groot on the table.

I ran towards them as Groot wrapped his roots around Drax violently. I didn't want to see my friends fight against each other. Everyone began to cheer out.

"HEY!",I interrupted in time before Rocket blasted his extremely large gun. "What's happening!?"

"He called me Vermin!",he yelled and Peter came in with Gamora in time too. Gamora blocked Drax and Peter went to Rocket. I saw Groot on the floor and helped him him.

"I AM GROOT",he smiled as he was standing.

"You're welcome",I smiled.

"SHE CALLED ME RODENT!",I heard Rocket very upset and furious. "Let's see how it feels after 5 or 6 good shots at your freakin face!",he took out his gun and aimed at Peter. Everyone gasped and began panic.

"Rocket!",I said. "Stop!",he tensed up a bit.

"One more lousy night and you'll be rich!",said Peter interrupting the moment.

"Yeah, then I can't promise not to kill you all after this",he was cursing us all.

Then a pink girl in a white dress appeared with a clear smile. "My master awaits you, lady Gamora",she said.

Drax left. "We don't need him",Gamora said annoyed. Groot also agreed. I didn't. We needed him.

We all followed her into the room.
There were glass cages containing weird creatures.

We passed by a dog wearing a suit and all in one of the cages. The dog growled at Rocket and he did too. He sounded cute. I smiled and held my giggles back.

Then a guy with white hair appeared. He kissed Gamora's hand and talked funny.

"What if that?",he asked looking up to Groot. He fist shrugged and replied with the same words. "I AM GROOT"

"A Groot, never knew I'll meet one",The Collector said looking at him. I guess he also wanted to collect Groot. That was just sick.

"He's gonna turn you into a chair",Rocket began.

"Is that your pet?",asked The Collector and Rocket was about shoot him ,but Peter stopped him.

I understood why he wanted to. People just keep misjudging him.