CH13 Rebel Rebel

After that whole sappy speech I asked (Name) if she still wanted to go out when we arrive Xandar and survive Ronan. I already knew I was gonna survive, but her. What if Ronan beats the crap outta her?

Well anyways, she said yes and that'll it'll be a pleasure to. For some reason I thought both ways. I shook my head.

"So?",I raised a brow at her as we got in my room. It was tiny, but at least we had space. She hesitated. I slightly smiled. When she blushed,god, it was hot.

"Well, I umm found another tape in Knowere",she smiled as she held up a tape Peter had, but colored orange.

"Is it idiotic?",I asked as she giggled. "Like the rest?"

"Nah, I don't think so, Rocket",she smirked as she got out somewhat the same device Peter had to hear those tapes. It was colored in red.

"Is it like the one we.., danced",I said trying to not show I had a crush on her. She nodded.
-----------------------------
'Rebel Rebel' by David Bowie
--------------------------------
"Well it's better actually",she smiled. She played the tape and a nice sound of a guitar was heard.

She turned up the volume so we could both hear it and settled it on the bed.
'You've got your mother I her world
'She not if you're a boy or a girl'

'Hey babe you're hair is alright'

'Hey babe lets go out tonight'

'you tacky thing put them on!'

'Rebel Rebel, you've torn you're dress!'

She set me up in a stack of useless stuff. But at least I could see her beautiful face. I wish I was at least her size.

'Rebel Rebel, you're face is a mess!

'Hot tramp!'

Is he began swaying and dancing like Peter did.

'I love you so!'

I then joined in.

'You've got you're mother in her world'

'She's not sure if you're a boy a girl'

'Hey babe you're hair is alright'

'Hey babe lets go out tonight'

She started dancing all sexy and all as it ended.

'Rebel rebel, you're face of a mess'

'I said how could they know'

I started to get the hand of it.

'And your face is a mess'

Her face was the opposite.

'So how could they know'

I smiled and she wrapped her arms around me.

'Rebel Rebel,you're face is mess'

'Rebel rebel, you've torn your dress'

(Name) was looking at my eyes and so was I before the song ended.

"I'll totally wanna go out with you!",she sounded like a fangirl as she melted in me again. I liked it.