CH2 Troublesome

"Nice",I smiled kneeling down right next to him. Rocket didn't notice Groot drinking the fountain water.

Rocket was annoyed to hell when he turned around and sighed. "Why are you drinking the fountain water ya idiot!",he yelled. Groot shook his head.

"I just saw you",sighed Rocket then he concentrated on his gadget. It was confusing but amazing at the moment. I thought he was smart for a raccoon.

"Aw, Groot!",I smiled at him. He gave me a warm smile in return. Groot was the type any person would like.

"Damn it!",I saw him curse at his machine. "He got in!"

"Who's that?",I questioned pointing to the green woman standing by the door of the shop.

"I think that's umm..,Gamora, daughter of who gives a shit",he muttered in disappointment.

"Oh I've heard of her before too",I whispered under my breath.

"I AM GROOT",Groot spoke.

"Oh yeah, daughter of Thanos and living weapon of Ronan.

"Oh",I was upset about hearing that familiar name.

"Peter Quill is gonna get it",he muttered grinding his pointy teeth. "4000 units"

"For us?",I asked. He turned to gave me.

"When did I say 'us'?",he asked angrily and upset.

"I'm supposed to since I just joined",I hissed.

"You need training though",he said. Then I saw Peter being kicked out the store.

"Alias: Star Lord",read rocket from them gadget. He slipped it in his pocket. "Come on, Groot"

"Hey man we had a deal!",I heard Peter argue with an elder dude. Then he and the green woman talked. Gosh they had cool costumes on.

Groot grabbed my arm and led me towards Rocket who was dashing. Groot carried me on his shoulder and ran.

"It's okay buddy",I smiled. "I can run myself",I got out of his grasp and ran with their pace.

We all ran up some stairs and I almost fell. Rocket passed Groot a sack.

I noticed Peter and Gamora in a fighting scene from afar. "Hey (name)!",called Rocket as he breathed heavily when he stopped.

"Yeah?",I responded.

"You'll be helping out with the girl",Rocket informed pointing at Gamora who was being tripped by Peter.

"Yeah okay",I breathed heavily and ran with them.

We were close by. "Put him in the bag!!", ordered Rocket as Groot wrapped his branches around Gamora instead of Peter Quill.

"No not her!!",growled Rocket climbing on Groot's shoulder. "Him!",rocket pointed towards Peter who was running with a silver ball in his hands.

"Damn!",I hissed under my breath.

Groot was stunned and he didn't lay attention to right now that Gamora got out his grasp.

She ran after him.

"Come on!",Rocket ordered us and we all dashed towards the two.

"Won't we get caught?",I asked worriedly. Rocket laughed.

"Ha!",he laughed. "You said you didn't care at all,sweets!"

Rocket stopped when we were close enough for him to aim at Peter. "I live for the simple things. Like how much this is going to hurt",he was aiming at his legs then zap! Peter was shocked and fell in the floor.

"Ha!",the lunatic laughed. "Works every time"

"Smart",I smirked. He smirked back at me as we all ran to the unconscious man. Groot placed Peter in the sack.

Gamora came. And she was gonna attack but Groot held he in branches.

She grunted and pulled out a sword. She sliced his arms.

Groot began to whimper. He had lost his arms. "Shut up ,you baby ",retorted Rocket. "They'll grow back" I was relieved.

Gamora opened the sack, but Peter shocked her like Rocket did to him.

She quickly got up and started to chase after Peter. I tried to catch up but then stopped.

"Aw crap",sighed Rocket looking up as Gamora shoved him.

Nova Corps were surrounding us.

"Shit",I hissed under my breath.

"Drop your weapons",they ordered. Rocket dropped his extremely large gun on the floor. The Nova Corps took us.

It's what I signed up for though. None even cared if I were gone or always there. I hated that. I had no family in Xandar.

We soon were handcuffed in the same tiny room in a ship as we were being dragged to prison probably.

Gamora didn't speak a word at all.

"Hi!",I greeted. It was still silent.

"Well this is awkward",spoke Rocket interrupting the silence.

It was silent the whole trip. I was a troublesome girl.