New years!

Ok I think this is where I'm gonna end this this book here! I had a decent year since COVID stopped me from going to hot topic but hey, I was able to watch yt and dream smp stuff so ye. I hope everyone- has a pretty decent new year ^^ also is Dream really gonna do a face reveal or are we gonna get Rick rolled? =_= anyways-!

Ships: none
Just fluff
————————

3rd POV

Everyone was running around giggling and yelling apologies as they bumped into each other setting up cookies, snacks, drinks and of course, the tv for the ball drop. Thomas was asleep as he had gone to bed late the night before and Patton wanted him to relax before the new year.

"ROMAN!" Virgil hissed at Roman as he bumped into Virgil who was holding boiling hot water in a pot. "I'm sorry I'm sorry- Nerdy Wolverine over there was the one who kept rushing me!" Virgil rolled his eyes and carried the water over to 7 cups filled with hot coco powder and one coffee grounds for Thomas when he woke up.

Janus was trying to fix the tv that Remus had accidentally broken when he was trying to plug in his Wii and unplugged the satellite and somehow the power. He had also ripped one of the wires and Janus was trying to figure out what was the right wire to replace it.  Remus was next to him chewing on a cookie Patton had made earlier apologizing to Janus. "Bro I said I'm sorryyyy cmon please?!" Janus sighed and glared at him before smiling. "Ok ok but HELP ME AND STOP EATING!" Remus jumped slightly and went to look for the right wire.

Logan was humming to some classical music he put on a speaker playing it for mostly, his entertainment but Patton had found some comfort in it too with the chaos going on all around. Roman walked over with some string and confetti poppers. "Here, what do we even need these for?" Logan smiled slightly pushing up his glasses making Patton confused. "Isn't it obvious!? At the countdown we're gonna pop these, sure it'll be a mess but I heard it's fun."  "Ooh how fun!" Patton smiled and jumped in excitement.

mini time skip brought to you by fingerless gloves (wym this is a dream joke no it's not shush 😅)

They were all sit around the couch watching the tv as the count down started. Patton had woken Thomas up a few minutes prior and he was now sipping on his coffee with all his sides as the clock had hit 10 seconds.

"9.." "I love you guys so much" Thomas smiled at all of them.
"8!" "Aw Thomasssssss!"
"7!" "We love you too Thomas."
"6!" "Even if we don't show it!"
"5!" "Awww emo got poetic?~"
"4!" "Roman- please shut up.."
"3!2!1! HAPPY NEW YEARS!"
————————
Congrats we survived 2020! Now let's hope 2021 aint as bad :,3!💛