Just Jealous

Otp= Anxsleep
Fluff/some smut 😜😖
Before Virge went to go bother Thomas and Roman on the, "Taking on Anxiety" episode, he went to a MCR concert with Remy, his best friend/crush. Roman was jealous when he found out because he wanted to go with Virgil. 🥰 also they still don't know each other's name besides V and Remy.
———————————————

Anxiety POV

I ordered two MCR concert tickets for me and Sleep, my bff/crush as I swung around in the room blasting "Ghost of you" which, in my opinion, (actually my opinion) is under rated. Like, really under rated.

As soon as it loaded my purchases, I went down the hall to Sleep's room but not before bumping into stupid Princey.

"Sup." I said as I saw him. He looked me up and down before waving. "Hello there emo nightmare." I snickered. "Thanks for the nickname. Now if you excuse me, me and Sleep are attending a My Chemical Romance concert, so please move so I can get to his room."

Being short was no fun. Creativity made me feel short, even Sleep did too. They were both the same height except Sleep was an inch taller then Creativity.

He moved reluctantly letting me through with a sigh. "Thank you!" I stomped off a bit annoyed. That guy. I knocked on Sleep's door as I arrived at the door. He opened it, smiling as he saw me. "Hey." "Hey."

3rd POV

Both stared at each other blushing and giggling. Anxiety followed him in as he sat on his bed. Anx closed the door and flopped down next to Sleep. "Did you get them in time?" Sleep asked.

Anxiety snickered before looking up at Sleep. "Of course I did Rem, who do you think I am." He chuckled and threw a pillow at his friend. "Oh shut up Virge~" they played playfully for about an hour before Virgil went to go change for the concert.

When they were ready, Remy was wearing a long sleeve Mcr shirt with one sleeve pulled up, his hair slicked back, sunglasses, and black jeans, and to top it all off, high tops, black.

Virgil on the other hand, looked adorable (in Remy's eyes), he was wearing black short shorts, a Mcr crop top, along with a purple choker and purple high tops. Remy blushed and smiled at him. "Shall we?" Virge blushed and nodded. "We shall."

~Time Skip~

After stopping to get a drink at Starbucks, they arrived at The Concert which was crowded with people. After parking, they walked up to the front and entered after showing their tickets.

They got some snacks (and drinks), before heading to the front row seats, (Cuz V did some hacking with the help of Logic) and waited for it to start.

~Another Time Skip~

Virgil was drunk af. And by drunk, I mean WaIsTed. He was giggling at nothing in peculiar while Remy was just a smiling blushing mess. Remy closed the front door  before leading the giggling drunk Virgil to his dark room.

Virgil pulled Remy into his bed and continued giggling as he pinned poor Remy to the bed and straddled him. "Virge?" Remy was blushing madly by this point.

Virgil just giggled and continued to straddle him while blushing. "You know Remy, I really like you- like! I don't get why! I'm anxiety, your sleep, what do I like about your hot ass??! I don-" Remy cut him off with a kiss as he flipped their positions around.

Virgil moaned into the kiss as Remy grinder on his croch. "Rem~" Virge moaned as Remy went and attacked his neck and attacked his sweat spot.

Virgil squirmed underneath him as Remy held his hands above his head. Remy looked back at Virgil to ask for permission as Virgil frantically nodded. "Please Remy just fuck me already!"

Remy smirked and nodded. "Of course~". He pulled Virgil's shorts off along with his boxers and did the same to his on pants before getting some lube (randomly there?) and lined himself up to Virgil's hole.

Remy then pounded into Virgil as Virgil moaned and continued to squirm under him. "Rem~!"

*Time Skip. Sorry not sorry*
Virgil's POV.

After I complained to Princey, he stared at me with, jealousy? And yelled, "I hate you." I scoffed and looked away. "Your just mad that I went to a My Chemical Romance concert."

He looked at me, arms crossed. "Yeah! With Sleep!" Soon after, Remy appeared in Logan's place. "Sup, you called Prince dude?" He looked over at him sipping his Starbucks. Princey huffed and sunk down. "NEXT TIME DO INVITE ME EMO AND CAFFINEHOLIC!"

As soon as he was gone, Remy looked at me and I shrugged. "Like hell we would invite him." I giggled and hugged him. Who knows why he was so mad.
_______________________________

OwO

Sander Sides oneshots (fluff/smut)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें