Comforting

This is a Prinxiety continuation of the last one so yeah, sorry if I seem off it's just my birthdays coming up on July 13 and most people forget, also HAMILTON! And July 4th. Stay safe with fireworks yall. Also I'm sorry qq this is gonna be angsty. Also warning curse words up ahead. You've been warned.
_______________________________
Emo's POV
Virgil sighed. Romans been cooped up in his room for too long! I don't get it! What happened to the never depressed prince?! Ugh. V sighed again and looked up at the door in front of him. The door read 'Princey's Room!' With little hearts and crowns on it, the only thing was... it was now torn. Roman has torn it during a huge breakdown. Patton had made the sign for him and now it was destroyed.

I shook my head and opened his door walking into the darkness. "Ro-?" There was no response as I grumbled. "Close the door!" Jeez- there's the response. I closed the door and blink. "Dude I like my room dark but not this dark!- Shit!" Owowowowowowowowow!! I stubbed my toe and hopped around in pain. "Good going there clumsy!" What the fuck- I looked towards Romans bed were the only noticeable thing was the blanket being poofed up.

I growled. "Ro what the fuck is wrong with you. Patton said sorry. He's terrible! He's hurt that he hurt you just come down and TALK TO HIM!" The blankets shuffled as I heard him sniffle. "DON'T- s-say his name-.." I stomped over to the bed and pulled on the blanket. "Princey! Let. Go."

3rd POV

Roman shook his head under the blanket. Virgil growled and yanked it with all his might, falling back and hitting his head on Roman's drawers. "Fuck!" Virgil had also bit his lip hard when falling so it was stinging and bleeding. Roman looked at the dark side in shock. "V-Virgil-" Virgil got up, holding his hand out as a signal for him to stop, as tears started rolling down his eyes. "D-don't. Don't start now. I tried Ro. I was the only one who really tried my best."

Roman shook his head "I-I'm sorry-" Virgil's tears rolled down as he shook his head more. "N-no! No you didn't. If you did you would've- a-at least listened to what Pat had to say! Or at least try and get out of moping!" He turned to leave wiping his blood from his mouth. Roman grabbed his hand and Virgil's reflexes jumped in and slapped his hand off.

Roman started in shock once again holding his hand back. Virgil stood in shock as well and shook his head as he walked out the door and slammed it. He couldn't deal with him anymore.

-To Be Continued-?