Bonds pt 1

Technically I'm in school again. I be dying :')
Royality (Part two has Analogical and pt three platonic Moxiety)
Fluff/ angsty
This is based off of a theory I watched on Moxiety ;w; (theory above)
____________________________

3rd person
Patton sighed as he flopped down on his bed. Another hard day of filming. Don't get him wrong, he loved the other sides...it's just that lately...

"Hey, Patton, I'm going to be working so if you need me I'll be busy so go ask Roman or Virgil for anything." Patton nodded as Logan closed his door again. Virgil.... just that name made him whimper as both had not been on very good terms every since Virgil had said not to talk to him like some child.

Patton looked up at his bedroom ceiling sighing. He thought he was doing everything to mend the bond he broke with Virgil, but it felt... like he was breaking it even more.

He shook his head sighing again. "Knock knock- Patton?" He looked up. "Roman?" The door opened to revealed a shy looking Roman. "Hey Roman, what's up?" Patton sat up putting on a fake smile which made Roman frown. "What's up with me, what's up with you and gloomy?!"

Patton tilted his head making Roman shake his head. "Don't play innocent with me, what happened between you and Virgil?!" Whimper. "I-ah...." "well?!..." "..."

"I honestly don't know...."

Roman closed the door behind him as he crossed the room to sit next to Patton. "Cmon Patt, you don't think me and Logan have noticed? You don't think the viewers have noticed? Please tell me what's wrong.." Patton shook his head tears slowly sliding down his face.

"I thought I knew...I thought I was doing the right thing...but I-I don't know anymore!" Patton covered his face the tears coming down at a harsh pace. Roman sighed and shook his head. "Logans already talking to Virgil.." Patton's head shot up. "B-b-but??! He-he said he was going to work!"

Roman chuckled. "He is, working on helping Virgil calm down. He's been crying all day ever since the last video." Patton stared at Roman, shock and horror all over his face. "W-what?!" Roman nodded slowly. "Yup."

Patton got up from his bed slowly. "C-can I see him?" Roman sighed. "I'd advise you not too, Logan's the only person he hasn't lashed out yet, probably do to their strong bond but..I don't know Pat.." Patton sighed and nodded as he got back on his bed and cuddled into Roman. "I'm just worried.." Roman nodded and patted his head. "I know Patt, all we can do is wait and hope for the best.."
———————————
First off- sorry this took so long TuT I've been so busy with school and family, and second off happy late Bday Patton TuT 💙 I love u

I'll try to make the second and third part asap but another thing is I don't know if my moms gonna take my electronic away again soo.. anyway, see ya later peeps uwu thank you for understanding and I love you all
💖💖💖💖💖 - Author Chan Kay